My Idiot (M'Baku)

Slight AU
M'Baku walks into the council with the young girl on his back and everyone stares. He puts the young girl down and she sees you. She dashed over to you, hugging your legs.

You look down and smile, squatting to her level.

"Hello, little one. What's your name?"

"Neema."

"Hello, Neema. I am Sekhmet."

Neema smiles at you.

"Neema!"

"Coming Baba!"

She runs over to M'Baku who pulls her into his lap.

"I did not know you have a child," W'Kabi says.

"I do. She kept begging to come with me and her babysitter is sick so I caved and brought her."

Neema has pretty brown skin and bright brown eyes. She wears a similar outfit to M'Baku and her hair is in a neat bun.

"Well, lets begin," T'Challa says.
👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧
Neema is becoming fussy and M'Baku frowns. He is surprised when hands take Neema from him and he sees its you. Neema hugs your neck and you step behind M'Baku, allowing him to focus.

"I'm hungry," she whispers in your ear and you chuckle.

"Let's go get you some food."

You walk out with her smiling and talking to her. M'Baku blinks and stands.

"Sekhmet is more than capable of looking after Neema M'Baku," Ramonda says softly. "She is after all one of the most powerful women in the country."

Meanwhile, you and Neema are in the garden eating. Neema has also befriended a Lion cub who licks her cheek and you chuckle.

"Baba kept looking at you during the meeting."

You look at the six year old and raise an eyebrow.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I think he likes you."

"Well I'm sure his wife won't appreciate that."

"Baba isn't married."

You blink at that news.

"Oh."

Neema smiles before she yawns. You open your arms and she climbs in your lap, hugging your neck as you rub her back. She gives a soft snore moments later and you stand, picking her fur up. Two servants bow as they go to clean up. The lion cub following you two.

You place her in a nearby guest room and order two guards to stand watch. They salute and you return to the throne room where they are still talking.

"Where's Neema?"

"She's in a guest room Chief M'Baku. She fell asleep."

He has a relieve look on his face.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

You return to your spot and Shuri nudges your side, smirking. You roll your eyes but smile.
👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧
"Sekhmet!"