Preggo (Erik Killmonger, T'Challa, & M'Baku)

Alternate Universe
Warning: contains themes of rape and abuse
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
You stare at the pregnancy test in shock. There is no way you are pregnant. Not with Sam's baby. No. It just can't be.

Being a war dog is already hard but being one with magical powers is even tougher. When Sam found out you had powers, he went from your sweet loving boyfriend to a downright asshole who abused you verbally and emotionally. A month ago it had escalated to rape.

And now you're pregnant.

You quickly message Okoye, asking to be brought home due to some emergency.

Your best friend replies back that she'll see you tonight. You quickly begin to pack.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Okoye is worried. When you return to wakanda you had immediately went to your apartment (after seeing Shuri) and refused to talk to anyone.

You had been back for months and refused to see anyone. Not even your own father, well Zuri isn't your biological dad but you consider him your father, had seen you.

It's like you went into hiding and Okoye is becoming concern.

"T'Challa...can you talk to her? I'm worried."

"I can try. M'Baku also misses her. Was talking about her last meeting."

T'Challa sends you an invite to dinner before inviting Erik and M'Baku, two of your other best friends. Okoye hopes they can talk to you.
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Surprising everyone, you accepted the invite for dinner and arrived at the palace in a black dress with a billowing printed robe that covers you. You make your way to the King's quarters where you are greeted by Erik and M'Baku, both men hugging you instantly.

"Jovan!"

"What is this?" M'Baku said, poking at your stomach.

"M'Baku..."

"Sorry! Sorry! You put on weight."

"M'Baku!" T'Challa and Erik say, slapping the man.

"It's the truth! Her stomach!"

The cousins look at you and you blush.

"That's not she put on weight stomach," Erik says. "Are you pregnant?!"

You sigh before walking over to the couch and sitting down. Your three friends sit around you as you tell them everything.

"So Sam..." M'Baku says.

"He's a coloniser...can I kill him?"

"Not if I get him first," T'Challa says, fury in his normally calm brown eyes.

"Guys...please..."

"I want his head," M'Baku says darkly.

You sigh.

"So how many months?" Erik asks.

"Six."

"SIX?!"

You shrink back and they immediately regain themselves before looking at you.

"Guess you can't drink the whiskey..."

"Damn and we got you your favourite!" Erik says with a pout.

You smile.

"Well, pregnancy looks good on you," M'Baku says. "Wish it was my cub though. It would be a beautiful child! Jabari too."