Viper (Okoye)

Alternate Universe
Okoye can't stand you. You are the general for the Black Dora Milaje also known as the black Dora. You just infuriate her. However, Okoye knows she must depend on you with this new king.

You eye N'Jadaka with distaste before your eyes turn murderous upon seeing W'Kabi. You take a deep breath before leaving the throne room, signalling to your ladies to stay put as you step out.

Okoye follows.

"What are—"

"I need a moment Okoye. I'm trying to not spear the tyrant's pet through the chest."

Okoye blinks before realising you mean W'Kabi.

"You—"

"I know we have never seen eye to eye on certain things but what W'Kabi did...you are so much better than me because he would've been flying off the falls."

Okoye looks at you.

"Come back. We have a meeting."
⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Okoye sees Ayo and your second in command, Kali, squeeze your hand to keep you from doing something to W'Kabi who just disrespected Okoye. Okoye stands and you look at the Dora. They follow after her.

"Ingqalelo!"
(Roughly translates to attention)

Your ladies follow after you. You follow Okoye who goes to the training area for the Dora. Your ladies sit as does her.

"You okay?"

Okoye nods.

"Nyota..."

"If war breaks out: do not let me near W'Kabi. I will kill him."

Okoye nods as she looks at the Dora Milaje. The black and red contrast each other but mix together well.

"What do we do?"

You smirk.

The pairing up of a black Dora and a Dora Milaje is done quietly. It's noticed by the servants and the elders but W'Kabi and N'Jadaka do not see it.
⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Okoye enters your room and sees you are eating a pitch black fruit.

"What..."

"You can't eat it. It will kill you."

She looks at you and you finish the fruit before licking your lips. You are no stranger to your sexuality and find Okoye beautiful. You look her up and down making her shiver.

You pull her close, kissing her neck as your hands roam. You love her little moans and how she presses close when you rub her butt.

"Uniform...off."

She nods and you both strip, uniforms going in a pile as you two tumble into bed.

Okoye grabs your head and you chuckle as you keep teasing her clit while your fingers pump her. You remove your fingers and replace it with your tongue, enjoying how she tastes.

"Close!"

You hold her waist as you now use your fingers to make her cum. Her breast bounce as you roughly finger fuck her. She squeezes your fingers before cursing. You smile as she squirts.

"Shit...you look so good."

Okoye blushes as she catches her breath. You kiss her softly as you two lay together. You hold her close, making her the small spoon, as you rub her back and just cuddle with her.
⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Okay so maybe Okoye doesn't hate you. She thinks this as you fuck her with the strap in the tub. You kiss her neck as she moans before grabbing your head and kissing you.