Mine (T'Challa)

Part Two of War Dog
"I...I..."

"Umyali!"

You thank the gods for Jafari.

"Jafari."

He bows to you and T'Challa.

"My apologies my king. Umyali your mother has asked for you. Something is pressing."

"I'm coming."

You quickly walk off, leaving T'Challa staring at the empty space you used to be standing at. He frowns.

You never answered his question.
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
"Mother have I told you how much I love you?"

"Why?" Your mother asks, looking at you.

"The king asked me out on a date and I did not answer due to you summoning me."

"What were you going to say?"

"I wasn't going to respond."

Your mother laughs.

"Oh Astrid! You are so foolish! Say yes! T'Challa has always admired you."

"Mother I am not made to date the king!"

"Who cares? Kings pick queens not based on nobility but on their ability to lead and capture their hearts. They are meant to be the advisor when the other advisors fail."

You sigh.

"Fine. Mala!"

The servant appears.

"Please take this to T'Challa."

You quickly write a note and the servant bows, running off with it.

"Now: Where's the fire?"
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
T'Challa stands nervously in your quarters. He is in black jeans, a dashiki hoodie, and sneakers. You appear and he stares.

You're in a sheer black cropped hoodie with a black & silver bralette under it, black high waist jeans that have rips, the most noticeable being under your left butt cheek, and gold sneakers. Your hair is in a neat ponytail with two strands hanging on the sides of your face.

"You look...wow."

You blush before grabbing your small backpack and taking his hand as you two leave.
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
You hug the Black Panther plush that he won for you at the carnival. He smiles as you tiptoe to kiss his cheek. You two walk around some more before heading out to eat.

You two picked a restaurant that is quiet and tucked away. You two enter and are seated in a private booth. A black curtain allows you two to see out but people can't see in.

"Bast...I'm nervous."

"Why my king?"

T'Challa blushes as you say "my king" with a softness.

"You're just...perfect."

You blush.

"No, you're perfect my king."

"T'Challa is Fine."

"I prefer my king. Would you deny me that?"

T'Challa blushes before you cup his face and kiss him. He pulls you close, rubbing your thigh.

"I could never deny you."

You chuckle as you trace his lips.

"What do you want to eat?" You ask.