Content (Erik Killmonger)

Alpha/Omega/Beta  AU
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Of course the universe sends Erik's heat when he arrives in wakanda. And of course the alpha that catches his eye is the tall, strong, strategist and close friend to his cousin.

You stand at 6'6" with dreads and an undercut, brown skin, black eyes, and a beautiful smile. You're laughing at something when he enters the throne room. It stops as your eyes land on Erik and he grows weak in his knees.

You growl as W'Kabi steadies Erik. Erik whines and T'Challa looks at you.

"Go."

"Thank you."

You scoop Erik up and walk out with him, headed to your quarters.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Erik jumps in your arms the moment you undo his cuffs. He kisses you, nipping at your neck as you squeeze his ass.

"I'm a possessive mate Erik."

"N'Jadaka and I am too."

You nip his neck before kissing the spot.

"I mean it. Speak now if you only need a knot and that's it."

"Alphaaaaaaa!"

You growl as you strip your mate and omega before dumping him in the bed. You strip before flipping Erik over. You lick up his thigh, moaning at the taste of his skin and slick.

You slide two fingers in and he moans, pushing back.

"Alpha. Alpha. Alpha!"

"I know baby. You need my knot."

Erik whines and looks back. You kiss one of his cheeks and he giggles as you watch him shake his butt.

"Shit...where have you've been?"

"Traveling. Working."

"Nah you needed to be in my bed years ago."

Erik purrs as you kiss his neck before moaning as you add two more fingers.

"Look at me."

Erik obeys.

"You're not leaving this bed until you have been knotted and marked."

Erik moans.

"Will...cub?"

Erik's mind is becoming hazy. He needs you now.

"Maybe you'll get a cub tonight. If not, we definitely have many more beats to try."

Erik shivers.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
You smile down at your omega who is arched, chest against yours and is begging for you to mark him.

"Please! Alpha!"

"You get my mark when you get my knot."

Erik whines and hugs you, kissing you as you thrust into him.

"I want you in my lap."

Erik whines as you pull out and kneel with your back on the headboard. He sits in your lap, back to chest, and he moans as you fill him again.

He throws his head back as you grab his throat, kissing him. Your other arm holds him close. You feel your knot starting to form.

"Alpha...alpha!"

"I know baby. It's forming."

Erik squeezes: he desperately wants your knot and mark. Your give a few more thrusts before your knot fully forms and you bite the mating gland. He cums from this and you follow moments later, the knot still there.