Kitten of Mine (Erik Killmonger)

Alternate Universe with fantasy themes
  🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 
You are coming home when you hear a small meow. Looking in the alley you see a little black kitten with golden eyes meowing.

"Oh. Hey little guy."

The kitten rubs against your leg and you pick it up, walking back to your apartment. You enter and go to the bathroom.

"Can I...bathe you?"

The kitten meows and you fill the sink with warm water before gently placing the kitten in water. The kitten is playful and splashed water at you making you giggle.

"You need a name...Killmonger?"

He meows and you chuckle, drying him off.

"Feel free to explore while I bathe."

Killmonger runs off and you smile.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You get used to life with Killmonger. The little kitten is curious, calm, and a complete sweetheart. He would sit in your lap as you do homework or sleep on your shoulder as you watch tv or cook.

However, Killmonger doesn't like your two friends M'Baku and T'Challa.

"Kill! You can't do that!"

Killmonger meows as you pick him up, nuzzling his cheek as you greet your friends.

"Come in guys."

Killmonger meows loudly as you put him down.

"Leave them alone!"

Killmonger chirps at you and you flick his ear.

"Such a possessive kitten."

Killmonger chirps And follows after you.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You chuckle as M'Baku fights with killmonger.

"Really M'Baku?"

"He started it!"

You laugh as you record the two. T'Challa chuckles.

"Love: leave the little one alone."

M'Baku smiles and stands, towering over his sitting boyfriend before leaning over and kissing him softly.

"Get a room!"

They laugh as you chuck a pillow at them. Killmonger climbs in your lap.

"Killmonger is my boyfriend."

"He'll leave you for someone who will give him more food," M'Baku says.

Killmonger hisses at him making you and T'Challa chuckle.

"I don't think so. He's a sweetheart."

"Okay enough! Let's get this movie started!"
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You wake up and go to get some water. You enter the kitchen and scream. Standing there, nude, is a man with brown skin covered in bump shaped scars, loose dreads, and goatee. He is drinking water.

"Who are you?!"

"You don't recognise me Mistress?"

You blink.

"NO! I'm calling the cops!"

"What?! No! Mistress! It's me! Killmonger!"

"No you're not!"

"Mistress! Yes I am! How do I prove it?"

You stare him down.

"You like to sing Motown in the shower. You cook oxtail every Sunday because it reminds you of your momma. You're two best friends are dating. Your ex...broke your heart...with a person you considered your sister. You found me in the alley by the Panther bar."