Little Ones (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Alternative universe with serious cute shit ahead
You honestly don't know how the two men managed to make themselves into kids that still look like their adult selves (minus the facial hair because that would be weird) but you can't help but smile at the pyjamas Shuri put them in (see picture above). She took several pictures for blackmail.

"I'll get them to bed."

"Thanks Astarte!"

You offered your hands to the two men and they took it, walking with you to the bedroom the two would be sharing until they are normal.

Entering, they each went to their bed. Ironically, Shuri made sure they both had things associated with their respective cat.

"Astarte?"

"Yes Panther Prince?"

T'Challa smiles at the nickname.

"Tuck me in?"

Erik scoffs and you ignore him in favour of tucking T'Challa in. He smiles as you kiss his forehead.

"Good night Panther Prince."

"Good night Astarte!"

"Good Night Erik."

"Night."

You rolled your eyes. Erik is still the same moody man as a child. Some things don't change.

Turning the nightlight on, you leave the room, leaving the two men to their dreams.
🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼
You wake up to Okoye standing over you and for a moment you believe you are dreaming.

"Okoye?"

"My apologies Lady Badu But The king and prince wish to see you."

"What time is it?"

"2 am."

You groan but nod.

"Let them in. Where are my glasses?"

Okoye chuckles but inform T'Challa and Erik they can come in. You nearly coo at the sight but reframe and take a picture before motioning them over. They run over and you pick them up, placing them in your bed.

"Why are you two up?" You ask softly, sitting up.

"Nightmare," T'Challa says quietly.

"About?"

"Baba dying."

You nod and gently hug T'Challa, kissing his forehead. Erik grunts.

"Erik...what did you dream of?"

You can tell he woke up crying—the stains are still on his face.

" nothing..."

"T'Challa and I won't judge."

Erik looks at you two and sees only concern and love in your eyes, concern in T'Challa's. He sniffles before you pull him into your lap. He rubs his face as you hold him close. T'Challa wipes a few tears.

"My baba dying...how I found him..."

You hold him close as you rub his back. He sniffles quietly as you rock him gently.

"Come you two. Growing cats need their sleep."

You lay down, Erik still on your chest as you pull T'Challa close. You hear Erik and T'Challa doze off before you feel sleep finally claim you.
🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼
You walk down the hall, Erik and T'Challa with you. Erik is dressed in American clothes while T'Challa is in traditional Wakandan. You wear a mix of both. Erik's dreads are half up and he wears small gold frame glasses.

Black Panther Anthology On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara