Soulmate (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Part Two of Egypt
Erik flirts with you shamelessly and you would try and ignore it. T'Challa didn't like the man being there.

You smile as T'Challa is in your office and dressed in white robes. You kiss his cheek and slide into his lap. Erik watches before locking eyes with T'Challa. T'Challa growls and nips your neck. You jump.

"T'Challa!"

"Sorry my love."

"He hurt you Queen?"

Erik has opted for an open white robe and white genie pants as you call them. He wears gold sandals and jewellery. His most noticeable pieces are the gold collar that matches your collar and a dangling ankh earring on his right ear. His dreads are loose and he carries a concealed spear on his left wrist. It looks like an arm band.

"I'm fine Jaguar."

Erik nods and sits back down.

"Erik you need to go to the temple."

"I don't have any magic Queen."

"You won't know until you go."

"No."

"I'll go with you."

He huffs but nods.

"Queen?"

You look up to Erik leaning on the desk.

"Yes jaguar?"

"Can I be dismissed? Your...intended keeps glaring at me."

You sigh.

"Go ahead."

Erik bows and leaves. You flick T'Challa's ear.

"Be nice. He is my guard."

"I don't like him."

"You say that every time. He is your cousin."

"Who's making heart eyes at you."

You glare at him and stand.

"I'll be at the temple."
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Erik strips and you advert your eyes much to Erik's displeasure.

"Step into the water N'Jadaka," the priest says.

Erik obeys, stepping into the naturally black water. He walks to the priest.

"Slowly submerge yourself until you are fully covered. I will tap you when you are to come up."

Erik looks at you and you nod. He slowly disappears under the water and servants sing a hymn while throwing gold rose petals into the air. The smell of jasmine fill your nose and you smile as the priest taps Erik and he reappears.

Your smile turns to shock. He is glowing gold and his eyes are almost cat like now but they are honey in colour. He looks at you and you feel drawn to him. Quickly, you strip, enter the pool. The priest watches with keen eyes as you walk to where Erik is.

He nods as you disappear under before reemerging. Your glow is black but instantly reaches out to Erik. You two look at each other and Erik strokes your cheek.

"Nefertiti..."

"N'Jadaka."

He pulls you close, kissing you as the magic licks both of you, filling the room.

"You two are soulmates."

You nod as Erik nuzzles your temple.

"You are lucky. Many don't find their soulmates at this age."