Kitten & Ape (Erik Killmonger & M'Baku)

Part two of mistress
"How do you feel about Loki?"

N'Jadaka is eavesdropping on you and M'Baku. You are talking to the sub in the living room.

"I think he's nice. Very witty."

"Like you."

M'Baku chuckles.

"Would you get along with him?"

"Mistress...are you considering another sub?"

"A third? No."

"Replacing?"

"Yes."

"Fine. Get rid of me! I didn't want to be your sub anyway!"

You turn and M'Baku growls. You grab him keeping him from moving.

"Pack your things. You're no longer my sub."

You stand and look at M'Baku.

"I have work. I want him out this house by the time I get home."

"Yes Mistress."

You grab your purse, kiss M'Baku and leave. M'Baku glares at N'Jadaka.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
"You're kicking him out?"

You look at T'Challa.

"Yes. He doesn't want me and I've tried everything besides extreme force. Nothing works. I am not going to aggravate myself. I rather just have M'Baku."

T'Challa sighs.

"I was hoping N'Jadaka would work with you. I've given him to every slight after master and Mistress in hopes he would find one he works with. Now, I have no choice but to send him to Fury."

"What? Fury?"

"He's the only person I can think of scary enough to get N'Jadaka to behave."

You frown.

"He won't survive with him."

"Let's pray he does."
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Weeks go by before you see N'Jadaka again. When you do, you're shocked. No longer stands a proud man who is still a sub. Instead, he's jumpy and shrinks into himself.

"N'Jadaka?"

He hesitates to look up but when he does you see the look of a scared man. You gently cup his face (he flinches) and look at him.

"What happened?"

"N-N-Nothing Mistress Regina."

His voice is quiet and shakes.

"Where's your master?"

"I don't have one."

You frown.

"Come on. M'Baku!"

M'Baku looks up, moving away from the other sub he was talking to and follows after you.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
You get home and immediately strip N'Jadaka. He doesn't even give a witty remark. You see bruises—old and new—and is that a scar? You growl and he jumps.