Surrender (Erik Killmonger)

Part Two of Yield
Erik's surrender is welcomed and you are given the task of making sure Erik attends therapy. He hates therapy (mainly because you aren't his therapist) but he is grateful he is allowed to stay with you in your quarters.

He wakes up from a nap and walks to the living room where he sees you sitting with Shuri and T'Challa, laughing and talking. Shuri glares at Erik while T'Challa smiles. You smile at Erik who sits between your legs and rests his head on your inner thigh.

"Hello little jaguar," you murmur.

Erik gives a sleepy smile, kissing your hand.

"Hi babe."

Shuri smiles. She will admit: you and Erik are cute together.

"How have you've been N'Jadaka?" T'Challa asks.

"It's Erik and fine. Babe here has been looking after me and I feel better."

You smile at him, running your fingers through his hair and he purrs. Erik moves, sitting next to you and wrapping an arm around you.

"Babe...Nap?"

"Let me finish with T'Challa and Shuri."

Erik nods and quietly sits, hugging you as you talk to the siblings.
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
The siblings finally leave and Erik drags you to the bedroom. You laugh as he picks out a lounge set for you. You pull the dress off and chuckle as Erik kisses your neck.

"Actually, fuck sleeping."

You chuckle as you are picked up and Erik carries you to the bed, putting you down gently as he kisses you, pulling your legs around his waist. He pulls his shirt off before returning to kiss you. You pull his dreads out their ponytail and run your fingers through them.

"Trying to taste you," he murmurs as he kisses you.

"Then taste."

"Don't rush me Doctor."

You moan.

"N'Jadaka..."

"Love when you say my name babe."

He kisses down your neck and then to your chest, sucking on a nipple as he rubs the other one. You moan, holding his head. He continues downwards, making you giggle slightly as he kisses your stomach.

"Babe!"

Erik smiles as you giggle. He uses his teeth to pull your underwear off. You blush at the sight as Erik licks his lips. He gently pries your legs apart and dive in.

You thread your fingers in his hair and moan as Erik laps at your dripping pussy. He French kisses your lower lips, loving your moans. You are speaking in soft Xhosa and he's sure you cursed.

He pulls back and you whine.

"Want you to cum on my dick baby," Erik whispers in your ear.

You groan and you became wetter.

"Damn girl, you a mermaid?"

You laugh as Erik grins and grabs a condom. Even though you're on birth control, neither of you want to take chances. You roll over and lay there, one leg hitched up (A/N: you know that sleeping pose where you have one leg bent and you can twerk perfectly? Yeah that pose😭) and waiting.

Erik gives your butt a quick slap and you moan. Erik drips some oil on you and his cock. You moan as he oils your butt before giving another slap. He pushes in and you moan.