Smash (Erik Killmonger)

You ignore Erik as you go the bathroom and draw his bath. He growls as you still say nothing and go about your work.

"Kayonga."

"Yes your majesty."

"You ignored me."

"I did not realise you were awake my majesty."

"Don't play dumb."

You bow before stepping to the side. Erik smirks as he strips before frowning. You have your back turned.

"Kayonga."

"Yes your majesty?"

"Look at me."

You turn and look at Erik. Your eyes stay on his face.

"Is something wrong your majesty? The water too hot?"

Erik growls and grabs your face.

"You are not like the other servant girls."

"I have no desire to ogle you. I would like to pick your clothes out."

Erik blinks as you exit the bathroom. He smirks. You're just playing hard to get.
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
Erik sees you enter his room, pushing the tea cart in. He takes your appearance in. You are in black shorts and black tee with sneakers. Your hair is cut like the Dora Milaje—minus the tattoos—and dyed blonde. You also have a leg sleeve and arm sleeve in black, white, and grey ink. There is the occasional pop of colour.

On top of that, you are thick. Erik wonders if you and T'Challa have ever fucked. You fix him a cup of tea, placing it before him.

You jump as you feel the hand grab one cheek. Erik smirks, squeezing it softly before rubbing it.

"You're thick Kayonga."

"Please remove your hand your majesty."

Erik smirks and you pluck it off, returning to the cart. Erik watches you and leans back in his seat.

"Come here Kayonga."

You obey and yelp as Erik pulls you into his lap. His arms go around your waist and you mentally appreciate his strong arms. Your hands are pressed to his chest, keeping some distance between you two.

"How you get this thick? T'Challa has been smashing these cakes?"

"What? No!"

You try to move but he holds you there before pressing his nose in your neck.

"You smell good too. I think he was smashing these cakes."

"Get off of me," you growled, insulted by what he was saying.

Erik smirks.

"I like that attitude babe."

You growl, sinking your nails into his chest making him hiss and you took his distraction to get out his lap. You quickly left the room, furious.

Erik smirks as he sips his tea. He's going to smash your cakes just like T'Challa did.
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
You finally have the day off and decide to spend it doing some much needed errands. You are in a curve hugging black dress that stops mid thigh. You have on sneakers as well and gold jewellery. You are about to leave the palace when Ayo approaches you.

"Kayonga."

"Ah, hello Ayo."

"The king requests your presence."