Private (Erik Killmonger & M'Baku)

Slight Alternate Universe
You are a private woman that very few in the village talk to. You prefer it that way. You had stepped outside to pick some golden herb when you see M'Baku. He is approaching with a few of his men. You are in a body-hugging White dress with bellowing sleeves. Your hair is cut short and dyed white, making your brown skin glow. Your eyes are golden brown.

You turn, not in the mood to talk, gathering your dress and began to walk back towards your house. M'Baku sees and rushes over.

"Lady Zalika!"

You jump as a hand touches your shoulder and you glare at the hand. He removes it quickly.

"Lady Zalika, my apologies for bothering you but I must ask a favour."

You turn and look at M'Baku.

"I am to go to the capital in a week. I also have some dinner I am to attend. Will you please be my date?"

You blink before frowning and then you slap him.

"You dare come here to play a cruel joke?" You quietly say, eyes turning gold.

"It is no joke Lady Zalika: I mean it."

You turn, walking back inside your house and closing the door.

M'Baku frowns.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
You look at the messenger and growl.

"Get out."

The messenger quickly leaves, terrified.

You are a powerful woman who has the gift of magic but it made you feared in your tribe from young. You resent your tribe: they avoided you. Your mother had left your father, a priest at the temple.

Your father adored you though and taught you everything he knew and when he couldn't teach you anymore, he sent you to the capital to live for two years where you learned even more before coming back home. You had been ridiculed when you came back, said to be turning your back on tradition.

That's when you just stopped fucking with the tribe. You have only one set of friends: the priests at the temple. They had helped your father raise you and the old priest still look after you, stopping by once a week to see how you are.

You like, no love your isolation. You can do as you please without judging eyes.

So you are furious your Chief is ordering you to accompany him to the palace. He has no right! But you can't refuse because when the chief gives an order it must be followed.

You begin to pack.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
You are in a black cropped long sleeve top and baggy black pants that sit on your waist. You have a fur vest that is dyed a grey ombré and is floor length. You have black boots on as well and wear the black choker your father had given you before his death as well as his ring. You have on an ear cuff on one ear that looks like crystals are growing from your ear and the matching hanging earring on the other ear.

Your nails are clawed, painted black, and long. Your eyes glow while the black eyeliner you applied made them look like honey.

"Chief M'Baku."

The king appears and you stay to the side and back. He notices you and raise an eyebrow.

"Is this your wife?"

You snort.

"I am the tribe's outcast. Zalika."

You salute to T'Challa who nods, a confused look.