War Dog (T'Challa)

Being a child of a Wakandan war dog and a god is interesting to say the least. Your father is Asgardian, your mother from wakanda. You have naturally pin straight white hair and cyan blue eyes—the only two physical traits you got from your father. After that, your skin is a little lighter than your mother's—you describe it as coffee with just a splash of creamer—and a naturally curvy figure. You are thick due to the training you did in Asgard.

When your mother returned to Wakanda, you were 16. You had lived most of your life in Asgard. And as you predicted your mother's tribe did not welcome you with open arms.

You didn't care.

You find the golden tribe members annoying and don't talk to them. You stay to yourself and train with the Dora Milaje trainer when she's available while also practicing your Asgardian skills which include magic.

Your magic is powerful and strong—so strong the only person who could train you in Asgard was an old god who had selected you to teach.

You were 18 when you unlocked another power. You had gone to the Bast temple, waiting for your mother, a Priestess there. You had taken a herb, hungry from training earlier, and popped it in your mouth to the horror of those watching.

You fainted, falling backwards as they rushed to you. When you woke up your eyes were mismatched. Your right eye is amethyst purple. Your magic became stronger and you moved with all the grace of a cat and snake combine.

When you turned 20 the king approached you. T'Chaka has seen you fighting the Dora Milaje during a training session. You had managed to hold them all back: no powers necessary. When he had learned you weren't apart of the group training to become Dora Milaje he was surprised.

Arriving at your mother's house, you eyed the king and prince with cool eyes. T'Challa was in awe with you.

"What are you?" T'Chaka asked causing you to growl.

Your mother placed a hand on your shoulder.

"She doesn't appreciate that your majesty."

"My apologies. I did not know."

"My daughter is Wakandan and Asgardian. Her name is Astrid."

"What does her name mean?" T'Chaka asks.

"Divine Strength And Beautiful Goddess."

"It's a lovely name Astrid."

"Thank you."

"I want to offer something to you."

You look at T'Chaka, curiosity in your bicolour eyes.

"Would you like to create your own group of warriors?"

You agreed.
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
Present time
You eye the man as two of the warriors under you pull the body away.

"Handcuff him."

They obey and you walk over to W'Kabi.

"W'Kabi thread carefully. If you do anything to make me question your loyalty: I will cut you down," you say softly, walking away as if you did not just threaten his life.

You all leave with the man.
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
"I want the throne."

Everyone laughs except you, your warriors (known as the Darkness or Ubumnyama) the Dora, T'Challa, and W'Kabi.

"You think it's funny? A joke?"

"You want the throne?"

Everyone looks at you.