Chieftess (M'Baku)

Fluff
M'Baku is extremely shy around Iniko aka you. You are one of the best seamstress in the country and being a Jabari woman, the Jabari tribe takes full advantage of your skills. You don't mind though and enjoy making furs, armours, and other clothing for your tribe.

"Iniko! The chief is here!" Eshe, your little sister, yells.

"Send him in!"

M'Baku enters the work room and sees you sitting at a low table, hair down and soft music playing. You mix modern and traditional, something that normally M'Baku is against.

"Come sit, Chief."

He sits next to you and watches as you stitch the fur to the arm guard in your hand. He takes in your appearance. You are in a black tube top, matching high waist pants, and a silver choker around your neck.

"What can I do for you?"

"I have that ball..."

"The annual ball. Yes, I heard. Do you need a fur?"

"A fur and a date."

You chuckle.

"You can ask Jamila, she has a huge crush on you."

"I don't think she would understand she is just a date."

You smile.

"True. Do you want the fur to match your suit? Or a lighter colour."

"Lighter. Iniko?"

"Yes Chief?"

"Will you be my date?"

You blink in shock before cursing as you cut your finger. M'Baku quickly grabs a piece of scrap cloth and wraps your finger.

"On the shelf! First aid!"

M'Baku obeys and returns. He watches as you take care of the injury before your finger is good as new.

"Now, say that again?"

M'Baku blushes.

"Will you be my date?"

You looked at him before looking at the arm guard on the table.

"Of course. What colour are you wearing?"

M'Baku smiles.

"Black suit. My fur can match your dress."

You smile as you two sit, talking.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
M'Baku waits patiently for you in the hall. He hates this suit but wears it anyway. You have his fur, telling him you'll surprise him when you see him. He turns, sighing as one of his men grin before pointing.

He turns and gasps at seeing you. You're in a grey gown with a navy blue, grey, and black fur shawl around your arms. Your dreads are pulled back, revealing the shaved sides, and are in a ponytail. You have on gold jewellery: choker, teardrop earrings, upper arm band, and one on your wrist. You hold a fur in your hand.