Chieftess & Chief (M'Baku)

Alternate Universe
You dodge T'Challa and N'Jadaka, hitting the forest floor as you block the purple claw and flip N'Jadaka. You sprint forward, the burgundy and gold robe you are wearing flowing behind you.

You reach the river and jump in, surprising both men who watch as you swim down river. You're headed to the ritual spot. They run along the banks.

"What is she doing?!"

"Avoiding us?" T'Challa says."

They reach the pool and see you're sitting in the pool, head back. You have lost the robe revealing brown skin and white tattoos. You stand and they gasp as the tattoos move.

You turn and smirk.

"Chesui: please. We don't want to hurt you," T'Challa says.

"Speak for yourself cuz."

A spear of black vibranium appears in your hand. Your eyes are pure white. You twirl the staff before blocking a hit from N'Jadaka. You block every hit and T'Challa knows you are becoming annoyed. He removes his suit.

"Mother Goddess."

You look at him and grab N'Jadaka by the neck. He gasps. How the fuck are you this powerful?!

"Please...Chesui..."

Your eyes slowly return to your normal bright amber colour. You drop N'Jadaka who takes several deep breathes. You faint at that exact moment, T'Challa catching you.

"Let's go."

"We're taking the crazy Bitch?!"

A glare from T'Challa makes N'Jadaka groan.

"C'Mon cuz! She nearly killed me!"

T'Challa suits up before taking off in a run, N'Jadaka following.
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑
You wake up in a bed that is not yours. You are not in the temple: it's too bright. You remember everything and gasps.

"You're awake."

"We should've cuffed her ass."

You look at the cousins and instantly, you're in the corner, curled up.

"Don't..." you whisper.

"Cuz she's crazy."

"N'Jadaka...shut up."

N'Jadaka pouts and you bury your face in your hand. You just want to be back at the temple. You feel your magic stir before you hear a gasp and then you open your eyes to see yourself back in your room.

You shower before pulling the black satin pants on and the matching tube top. You put your braids in two neat braids before putting the gold arm cuffs on followed by your gold choker.

You walk out the room and nod to the other priests, priestesses, and servants. You walk to the main room and pick the blood red berries and the plant they're attached to. You go to the altar and burn the berries, praying.

Your magic saturates the room, your eyes going black as you pray.

You have no need to be ashamed. Adjusting to these powers I gifted you will be hard but you must have faith I will never give you more than you can bear," you hear Isis say.

"She is right young one. You are scared. You mustn't be: you are blessed by a god and goddess as ancient as time itself. Embrace it," Heka booming voice says.

You feel your magic pulse and shift. You don't even need to look to know it has changed colours.

You look down in your hands and see a pitch black berry.