The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars (Erik Killmonger & M'Baku)

Slight Alternate Universe
When you show up in the throne room dressed in a black dress, black heels, and a matching black cloak with a grey fur collar and lining everyone stares. You walk over to M'Baku and cup his face, kissing him softly and he smiles at you.

"Zelda," he says with smile as you wipe the black lipstick off his lips. "What are you doing here?"

"You've been gone from the tribe for nearly a week. Does a wife not get worried?"

"Wife?" The river tribe elder said.

"Yes," you say looking at him. "Zelda, Chieftess of the Jabari."

The  elders greet you and you smile at them. T'Challa greets you and finds that behind your dark appearance is a sweet woman. You remind him of his mother.

"I come home in two days my love," M'Baku says.

"I will stay with you then."

"You don't—"

You silence him with a kiss.

"It wasn't a question."

He chuckles as he stands, hugging you before kissing your temple.

"Are we finished my king?" M'Baku asks.

"Yes."

M'Baku and you leave the throne room, his hand on your waist.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
You are a member of the lost tribe. This tribe is small and has this name because it was believed to have disappeared centuries ago. As magic users, you are all powerful.

You had met M'Baku when you had gone to the mountains to work on your magic. That was nearly ten years ago. Your tribe had followed you, joining the Jabari. It works for your tribe and you.

You smile as M'Baku traces the tattoos on your skin. One runs down your spine, it is of the moon's phases with a magic ink that while M'Baku can't see it, he feels it. On your side and running down to your thigh is a more gothic tattoo: there is a grim reaper, skeletons, and other figures.

"Do you still want that tattoo?" You asked.

"The one on the finger?"

"Yes my love."

"What would it be?"

You smile.

"The moon for me. The sun for you. The moon never strays too far from the sun."

M'Baku smiles.

"And with the magic ink, when we touch, it will glow with a hidden message."

"When we get back."

You smile as you kiss M'Baku. His hand travels down and you moan as he begins to finger you. M'Baku is about to move when a knock interrupts.

"Yes?" Your clear voice says.

"It's T'Challa. May I speak with M'Baku if he is not busy Chieftess?"

"Give us a moment."

M'Baku groans but kisses you as you two dress. He opens the door and allows T'Challa in. You are in a mini black skirt that has a slit and hugs your curves. The black crop top you wear hugs your breast and taunt stomach.

You turn, walking to the dresser. T'Challa sees the tattoo and blinks. His herb allows him to see the magic tattoos.

"You're a lost tribe..."

You turn and smile.

"I forget the herb grants that ability."

T'Challa smiles and M'Baku growls.