Locs (Erik Killmonger)

Part two of braids
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
You and Okoye become close. It's not surprising seeing as you both lost husbands and understood each other's pain.

You enter the throne room and rub okoye's shoulder as you sit next to her, sighing.

"Tough week?"

"I'm exhausted."

She smiles.

"Jendayi!"

You feel arms around you and then vitamin growls before snapping at the individual.

"Vitamin! It's me!"

He barks again.

"Vitamin. Down boy."

You turn to see Erik. He's in black pants and a matching open robe. His dreads are tousled.

"You took your braids out."

"Yeah. Nearly two months ago."

You now have your hair in Bantu knots with two braids hanging from the side. Erik touches your shoulder and Vitamin growls.

"Jendayi...can we please talk? After the meeting?"

You look at him.

"No. I have a date with Okoye."

She blinks before smiling. Erik swallows the lump in his throat.
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
"Are her and Okoye..."

T'Challa looks at Erik.

"I'm not sure. Both are private about their personal life."

"We talking about Okoye and Jendayi?" Shuri asks.

Erik nods.

"They're dating! They're so cute!"

Erik blinks in shock.

Meanwhile, you and Okoye are seated on your balcony, drinking wine and eating dinner. Vitamin is chilling under the table as you two talk and eat.

"You know, many in the palace think we are dating."

You look at Okoye. She blushes and you smile.

"We could make it true."

Okoye blinks in shock.

"Are you..."

You move over and kiss her, silencing her question. She stands, holding your waist as you two kiss. You grin as she smiles.
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
You and Okoye swap rings, a subtle announcement of the relationship. You wear her ring on a chain around your neck. W'Kabi notices and tells Erik who immediately tracks you down.

"Jendayi!"

You sigh, closing your screens and turning to see Erik. He walks over and sits down next to you. He sees the ring.

It's has a Black vibranium band with words carved into it. There's a single red ruby.

"Are...we..."

"I sent you the papers weeks ago. After I went and closed everything in our name in California."

"But...I want to work this out!"

"What is there to work out Erik? You were willing to throw me away just to get revenge on the world."

"Babe I—"

"You'd do the same thing again if the opportunity presented itself."

"No I wouldn't! Jendayi I love you! You're my wife!"