Husband (Michael B. Jordan)

"Michael I know you aren't wearing that."

Michael looks at his husband and looks down.

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

"You look like you took one of my sister's pants."

Michael blinks.

"What? No!"

"Babe. Please. Change the pants."

"They look good!"

You groan.

"You dress like you shop in the FashionNova Men section. Not even, the women section. My sister would wear them!"

"Fine! You dress me!"

You grin and yank your husband into the closet.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
"I wasn't expecting that Michael."

You had put Michael in All black and switched his bomber for a painted jean jacket. You put him in Black Balenziaga sneakers. You gave him a gold chain and a few more gold rings to go with the black wedding band he wears.

"Yeah. Xavion dressed me."

"Awww."

"Oh hush!"

You walk over, joining them and they blink. You're wearing all black with a jean jacket and black doc martens. You hug Michael and kiss his forehead.

"You finally got him to not wear something so..."

"Basic? Yes. Took some convincing."

Michael blushes before burying his face in your chest and you laugh.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
You carry Michael inside and put his awards on the shelf. He looks at you and you pull him close, kissing him. He tugs on your shirt.

"My little villain."

Michael nods and kisses you again.

"Upstairs. Don't need to scar your parents."

He nods and rushes upstairs.

He strips the moment he gets in the room and jumps into your arms. You moan as you stand, kissing him. You pin him to the bed before standing, pulling your jacket off and then your shirt. You throw them into the pile on the floor.

He tugs at your pants and you chuckle.

"Need me?"

"You put a toy in my ass and then sent me to an award show!"

You chuckle as you kiss him.

"Sorry But you liked it."

You pull his briefs off and lick your lips. Your husband just looks so good with the black cock ring on. It's connected to the plug in his ass.

"Come use that mouth of yours."

Michael scrambled to his knees and undo your pants before pulling you out. You watch as he kisses down your length before kissing the tip. You hiss as his hot mouth swallows you.

Michael gives you sloppy head, slurping, sucking, and humming around your cock. Your soft moans are music to his ears.

"On the bed. Now."

Michael obeys and is on his knees, chest pressed to the bed, looking back.

"Jesus. Why your ass so fat babe?"

He laughs before moaning as you slap his ass.

"Be tempting me every time we go out. Especially when you're in those joggers. They just hug your ass."