Jaguars & Gorillas (Erik Killmonger)

Shuri is staring at T'Challa as if he has grown two heads.

"You want us to do what?" Shuri ask, head tilted.

"Save him. Please!"

You roll your eyes before taking Erik and placing him on the slab. You get to work, putting a bead to help stabilise him before pulling the dagger out. Shuri rushes to help you and T'Challa watches as you two work to save him.

T'Challa Prays that he has done the right thing.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
You are jolted awake by a thump and you see Erik standing there. He looks at you and lunges only to be kicked in the groin.

"Hanuman damnnit!"

You pick him up and set him in the chair. He looks at you.

"Who..."

"Amare Jabari. M'Baku's younger sister and genius. We never met when you were king because well, I was dragged back home by M'Baku."

"Older brothers are like that."

"No kidding. Anyway, I know you're probably mad that you aren't dead but any pains? Beside your groin."

"No. I feel fine."

"Good. I hate to do this but..."

You snap an arm band in his arm before putting a matching one.

"So, that just prevents you from leaving the palace or attacking anyone. Yes, you still have the strength of the Black Panther—"

You mimic Zuri's accent making Erik laugh.

"And all that good stuff. Anyway, would you like a shower and new clothes?"

"Yeah that would be nice."

You motioned for him to follow you.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
You glare at the council.

"So I am now a whore because I helped him?! On the King's orders?!"

Erik reaches out and places a hand on your shoulder. He has seen you mad and knows you can beat someone to a bloody pulp. He saw you do it to a man who grabbed your ass on the streets.

"I will be in my quarters. Don't call me: even if the palace is burning."

You storm off and Erik gives T'Challa a look and he chases after you.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
"I'm a tyrants whore because I obeyed orders?!"

Erik walks into the room and sees you are packing.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"I thought this is your home?"

"I get more respect from my people than here. Here I am an outsider even though I am of Wakandan blood. Even though my brother is on the council! I am going home and you can't stop me."

"Well, let me come with you."

You blink.

"I have no friends except you and well, it will get boring without you."

You look at him before grabbing a tablet and gently putting in the code to remove it. You remove the arm bands before throwing him a fur coat.

"You'll need it."

Erik smiles as he helps you pack.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Erik is in awe at the palace. It mixes traditional with modern.