College (M'Baku & Ulysses Klaue)

Alternate universe everyone is college age
"N'Jadaka you have two options: we go outside and I beat your ass or we stay here and I beat your ass. Either way: I'm beating your ass."

"I don't like either options."

"That wasn't an option."

N'Jadaka stares at you and you tap your foot. Shuri and Okoye chuckle as T'Challa enters the dorm.

"What's going on?"

"N'Jadaka ate the last of Teferi's pholourie."

T'Challa sighs before sitting on the couch.

"N'Jadaka..."

"I was hungry!"

You growl before tackling the football player causing laughter to erupt. You begin to tickle him and he laughs, trying to push you off but failing.

"Teferi—hic—Stop!"

You tickle him some more before getting off of him.

"Anyone want to come with me to the shop? Gotta replace my food."

"I'll come!" Shuri chirps.

"Shuri?"

You all look up to see Bucky and she jumps in her boyfriend's arms. You have no idea how Bucky, the quietest person you know, ended up with Shuri, one of the loudest and most energetic people you know. Opposites really do attract.

"Are we still getting dinner?"

"Oh yeah! Sorry I can't go Teferi!"

"It's cool. Have fun!"

Shuri waves to you guys before leaving with Bucky.

"They're adorable," Okoye says and you nod in agreement.

"Anyone?"

"I'll come!"

You grab your keys and you leave with T'Challa, N'Jadaka, and Okoye.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
You all return to campus laughing.

"N'Jadaka!"

You and Okoye laugh as N'Jadaka has scooped his boyfriend up into his arms and kissed his cheek. T'Challa rolls his eyes but smiles as N'Jadaka carries him.

"Everyone is all Boo'd up but me. Ugh! I hate ittttt!"

Okoye laughs.

"You'll find someone."

"Yeah when I'm 60."

She rolls her eyes but smiles.

You all head inside.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
You feel eyes on you and look up to see M'Baku Jabari staring at you. He's on the football team with N'Jadaka and from the Jabari but after that you don't know much about him.

You raise an eyebrow before looking at your laptop. Your phone dings with an airdrop.

M'Baku wants to drop you a note.

You open it.

Text me?

His number is written beneath it and you blink. You shrug before texting the number. You return to listening to the professor lecture.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
"Hey Teferi."

You look up and smile at Ulysses who sits next to you at the outdoor cafe table. He's the star soccer player and from South Africa but grew up in London.