Run (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Alternate Universe
You look at your husband with unimpressed eyes and he growls.

"You never support me."

You growl.

"Excuse me? I never support you?"

Erik takes a step back as you step forward, your eyes flashing pitch black.

"I stayed with you when you took this job as a mercenary. I stayed when you decided the crime world would be better. I stayed even after you had your affair with Linda but now that I don't approve of you joining forces with Ulysses Klaue I'm not being supportive?"

You force a laugh.

"I'm...I'm going to bed. Do what you want. I don't care."

You walk away and Erik watches.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Erik wakes up to you gone. There isn't a sign that you lived in the apartment. He walks around and sees you've taken everything of yours. Your clothes, jewellery, pictures—gone.

He calls you but he gets "the number you are trying to reach us no longer in service" message and he drops the phone.

You...you left.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
You arrive back in Wakanda and Ramonda welcomes you with open arms. You hug the woman you consider an aunt before making your way to your quarters.

You take the first week of your arrival to decorate the quarters to your liking. Shuri helps you and you two catch up. She was like the little sister you never had.

"How's your husband?"

"Ex husband. Probably going to do some mission. I don't care."

Shuri sees the sadness in your eyes.

"What happened?"

You sit and look at the only photo you took of you and Erik. It was of you two at the airport after he came back from one of his first missions as a black ops. You are kissing him and he's holding you tight.

"I was told I'm not a supportive wife. Seven years Shuri. Seven years of marriage, three of dating, two of being engaged. I was never supportive."

You wipe the tear before putting the picture away.

"I came back home. Someone else will appreciate my support. I don't know who, but someone will."

Shuri rubs your back and you smile at her.

"Now, do you have a boyfriend?"

Shuri squeals as you two sit and talk.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
T'Challa finds you are beautiful. Your years as a wardog have made you thick and glowing. He sees you in camo overalls, black bralette, and heels, walking down the hall.