Dream Girl (Erik Killmonger)

You enter the apartment and glare. The place is a mess. You go away for one weekend and your roommate, Erik, throws a party.

"Hey Ace!" W'Kabi says from the armchair.

"Where's Killmonger?"

"His room. I think he's—"

You already walked off and he feels kinda bad for Erik.

You kick the door in and Erik jumps and the woman shrieks.

"Linda can I have a moment with Erik? You can go back to ride his dick when I'm done."

She quickly dresses and leaves the room.

"Ace! I was getting—"

You slap Erik and he looks at you.

"Damn what's your problem? M'Baku ain't fuck you right?"

"For your information I walked in on him cheating and my problem is the apartment is a mess."

Erik notices your eyes are wet.

"Your room is fine. I locked the door. I'll get everyone out and clean."

"Thank you."

You left the room and grab your bag before going to your room. You unlock the door and enter before it closes behind you.

Erik pulls a shirt on before getting to work.
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
"Hey Ace? Ace?"

Erik gets no reply and he enters the room. He hears you in your bathroom.

"Ace?"

"What?"

"You okay? I ordered Chinese. Got your fave."

"Did you get drinks?"

"I got whiskey and henny."

"Give me a minute!"

Erik sits on the bed and looks around the room. It's clean and Erik sees pictures are missing. There's one of you and Erik in Wakanda at a festival. You looked so beautiful that day.

"Baba asked when we are coming back to visit."

Erik turns and gasped. You have cut your hair off and dyed it white. You put your round, black glasses on and change your shirt.

"Your hair..."

"Needed a change."

"I like it. Makes you look like a bad ass."

You laugh as you two leave the room.

"We can go for spring break. Ain't the spring festival happening?"

"Yeah. It would start that Tuesday. We can arrive on Sunday and leave Saturday."

"I'll book the tickets."

You nod and grab two glasses while Erik picks a movie.

"You know, I never liked M'Baku."

You snort.

"Too cocky. Too loud. Always on some traditional shit. Like damn bro, chill."

You laugh as you begin eating.

"You can do better than him."

"Erik."

"It's the truth. You're sweet, intelligent, and a badass. Not to mention you got a banging body and pretty face."

You smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Erik."

"No problem Ace."
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
You and Erik arrive in Wakanda and rent a car. Erik puts the bags in the trunk as he gets in the passenger seat and you pull off.