Family Wanted (T'Challa)

You see the little boy and barely contain the squeal. He is a mini M'Baku and he looks in awe and scared at the palace.

"Neith don't—"

You quickly move away from your husband and walk over to M'Baku and the little boy.

"Hello Chief M'Baku."

You two hug.

"Hello your majesty."

"None of that! We are friends are we not?"

"Well, no Chief then."

You smile.

"And who's this little warrior?"

The little boy beams as he comes from behind M'Baku's leg.

"This is Jahi, my son."

You smile at Jahi.

"Hello, Jahi. I'm Kali, the Queen."

"Hello your majesty!"

"Oh no baby! You don't have to call me that."

Jahi blinks before shyly saying "Ununty?"
(Ununty is Aunty in Xhosa)

"I'll take it."

Jahi smiles and hugs you, making you smile as you hug him back.

"Ready for your first meeting?"

"Yes! Baba said that I need to learn how to deal with," Jahi looks around before leaning his face closer. "The tradition killers."

You laugh out loud and M'Baku smiles as you stand, Jahi holding your hand and smiling at you and his father.

"I only survive these meetings because of your father. Always threatening to eat someone."

"But we're vegetarians!"

You and M'Baku laugh again as you all walk into the throne room. The mining tribe elder spots Jahi and smiles. She has such a soft spot for children.

"Who is this little one?"

Jahi looks at you and you nod.

"My name is Jahi, son of M'Baku."

She smiles.

"Of course! You are much nicer than your baba."

M'Baku huffs and you laugh as you pat his arm. The mining tribe elder produces a candy from her robes and offers it to Jahi who gladly takes it before hugging her.

You walk over to T'Challa who kisses your forehead.

"Where is our little prince?" You ask.

"Okoye should be arriving with him soon. He was napping."

"Kway!"
(Kway is mommy in Xhosa)

You turn and smile as the boy the same age as Jahi runs to you. He's dressed in a miniature version of T'Challa and you smile as he hugs your waist. Jahi looks at him curiously.

"Ah, look who Ununty Okoye found!"

He giggles.

"Baba!"

T'Challa accepts the hug and ruffled his son hair. Kimoni looks so much like T'Challa you swear that no one would believe you if you said you are his mother.

"Kimoni, come and meet Jahi."

"Who?"

Wait: he has your personality.