Naye (Erik Killmonger)

When your mother collapses you know instantly something is wrong with your father. They are soulmates and soulmates can feel the emotions of the other: no matter how far away.

You instantly called your father but he doesn't answer. Neither does T'Challa. Okoye answers.

"Okoye! What is wrong with my father!"

"He's...he's dead!"

Your heart stops and it appears so does your mother because she gives a pained filled gasp before going limp.

"Momma? Momma? MOMMA!"

You cradle your mother's limp body as you sob.
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
You bring your mother with you back to wakanda, disappearing after calming down enough. Servants take her, rushing to bury her.

You walk into the temple and gasps. The place is filled with smoke and there is soot. Your magic swirls and the Priestess, priests, and servants watch in awe. Your magic soothes them and slowly restores the temple.

Your eyes turn black as you feel more of your magic pulse through you. You look at everyone.

"Aunty Eshe."

The woman steps forward.

"Please take three full plants, roots included, and store them."

"Yes High Priestess."

She goes, taking two of the children with her.

"The rest of you: we will carry on. Zuri...my father...would not want us to sit and mourn. We will carry on. Heads held high. We do not let this stop us. We do not."

They cheer.

"Kasim, Dakarai. With me. We must check on the Dark temple."

The two men nod and follow after you. Your magic cause your clothes to change—the men as Well. Your dress is black and you are now barefoot. Your tattoos on your leg shows as well as the one on your sternum.

The men wear an all black suit with a rectangular, purple cloak pinned to their right shoulder

The men wear an all black suit with a rectangular, purple cloak pinned to their right shoulder. They grin at each other before following you to the dark temple.

The dark temple is for the god Heka. He is the god of magic. Those there bow as you enter, walking inside.

"Is the temple damaged?"

"No my lady," the priest says, bowing.

"Good. Did you store the plants?"

"Yes. Here my lady: I know you would need one."

You smile as you take the pitch black fruit. You pop it in your mouth, swallowing it as you feel it's powers pulse in you.

"Stay hidden. Do not let anyone in who magic doesn't accept."