Yield (Erik Killmonger)

Slight Alternate Universe
Erik has no idea how you did it. He is a genius just like you but he feels so dumb sometimes when he talks to you or sees your success. A forensic psychologist with the FBI and CIA, you are amazing. (And you're a war dog but Erik doesn't know that.)

Erik is absolutely in love with you.

He is surprised to see you walk into his class (he's working on his PhD in engineering and African/African-American studies) and you're holding a cup of iced coffee and a small Starbucks back. You walk over, kiss him softly as you put the items down.

"You left so early, I know you didn't make coffee or eat."

Erik smiles and kisses you again.

"Thank you babe."

"You're welcome my jaguar."

"You have work?"

"Yeah. I have a few case files to review and give my opinion about."

"Okay. Will you be home late?"

"I hope not. I'll let you know by 3."

Erik nods as you kiss him again before leaving. His professor walks in and begins class.
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚
Erik comes home, smelling food and he smiles. He puts his bag on the proper hook (he really loves you because you are so much neater than him) and walks to the kitchen. He blinks at seeing you standing there with your ex.

"Umm....Babe?"

You turn and smile, walking over and kissed him. He holds your waist while shooting Steve Rogers a blank look.

"Steve."

"Erik."

The two shake hands and you smile.

"Go shower and come eat."

"Okay..."

He kisses your temple before walking off.

"I best take my leave."

"Awww so soon?"

"Yes. Erik looks like he could use some of your love."

You chuckle. Steve always said you had this ability to soothe anyone's stress and he calls it "your love", even if you rolled your eyes and claimed it wasn't.

Steve hugs you before leaving, you smiling.

"He's gone?"

You roll your eyes but walk over and rub his back. You kiss his cheek.

"Of course. Come, your hungry."

"That I am."

You laugh as you two sit down to eat.
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚
You smile at your sleeping boyfriend. His head is on your chest, arms around your waist, and his dreads are loose. Erik is adorable when he's sleeping. You kiss his forehead before your phone rings.

Erik groans as he hugs you tighter.

"Agent Black speaking."

You listen as you run your fingers through his hair. Erik purrs as he slowly opens his eyes, and listens to your soft voice talk.

"I'll be there."

You kiss his forehead.

"Baby?"

"Do you have to?" Erik whines and you chuckle.

"Yes I do baby."

Erik pouts but sits up and lets you out of the bed. You get ready before walking over to him. Erik kisses you softly before standing, holding your waist.