Silence (Erik Killmonger)

You give the new king a blank look before turning and walking away. Your women follow you in two lines.

You are the general for the Cwaka. It is the nickname for the group of warriors. It means silence. Think of them as the twin sister to the Dora Milaje but the more deadlier and lesser known one.

"Secure the herbs Maha, Kendi, and Kerrie."

They nod before walking off.

"Dakarai, Kali, And Jovan you will go where ever the Queen and princess go. Go."

They bow before leaving.

"The rest of you, remember who our loyalty is to. Lee your ears and eyes open."

They nod, doing a salute.

"You're dismissed but stay on alert."

They salute again before disappearing as you return to your quarters. You enter and close the door, going to the bathroom. You need a shower after all this bullshit.

You strip, uniform falling to the floor and you head to the shower. You set it to rain and step in, moaning as the warm water soothes your muscles. You begin to wash your skin, the smell of vanilla hitting your nose and you let out a breathe.

"Why are you in here?"

You turn to see Erik sitting on the edge of your tub. You don't bother to cover yourself because you really don't care if he sees your skin. He licks his lips as he watches the water run down your smooth brown skin and the tattoos you have stand out.

"We haven't met."

"We don't need to."

You wash your short hair before washing your face. You step out the shower and grab your towel, wrapping yourself.

You walk to your bedroom and he follows, watching as you oil your skin and pull on satin pants and a matching satin tube top. You oil your hair before moisturising your face.

You feel a hand on your butt and you grab it. You look at him and he smirks.

"You're beautiful Kijani."

"You and the entire palace guards have something to talk about."

You move and slip your heels on. You slip your bracelet on as well as a choker and earrings.

"Where are—"

"I have business to attend to. You are not welcomed to come."

You leave, Erik wondering about you.
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
You return to your quarters and blink at seeing Erik sleeping in your bed. His dreads are loose and he is snoring softly. He has one of your books next to him. You grumble about impolite house guests and put the books back in the study.

"Kijani...?"

"Go back to sleep. I don't want to talk to you."

He gives a sleepy giggle before nuzzling your pillow. You change and climb into bed, setting your alarm.
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
You feel someone reach over and turn your alarm off. You then feel said person hug you close, nose in your head and arms around you.

"Why are you waking up at the ass crack of dawn?"

You chuckle before sliding out of bed.

"I have things to do."

"That can't wait till the sun is up?"

"You can go back to sleep."