Handful (T'Challa, N'Jadaka, & Steve Rogers)

Alternate Universe featuring your favourite werecats!
For @Kitay_Brady
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
"N'JADAKA! T'CHALLA!"

Both black cats look up from their spots by the window and see your angry figure. You glare at them.

"Human form! NOW!"

T'Challa quickly changes while N'Jadaka doesn't. You growl before snatching N'Jadaka by the scruff of his neck.

"Now N'Jadaka . Or I will dump you in the toilet!"

Oh yeah: you're pissed.

N'Jadaka quickly changes and your holding him by his neck in his human form.

"Not the toilet."

"How could you? How could both of you do that!"

They're confused until you show them the messages and instantly T'Challa feels bad, ears dropping and his tail curling around his leg. N'Jadaka huffs And crosses his arms.

"I didn't like him," N'Jadaka mumbles.

"I did! He wasn't dating you two! He was dating me!"

"You can do better than him Master!" N'Jadaka snaps.

T'Challa wishes he would shut up because the look in your eyes is damn near murderous.

"Both Of you to your rooms now. NOW!"

T'Challa yanks N'Jadaka after him. A slam echos as you enter your own room and T'Challa whimpers.

"Do you think Master is going to give us back?"

"If he did we'd have each other but I doubt it."

"But he really liked Steve! What if this is the last straw?"

N'Jadaka is quiet.

This isn't the first time they chased a boyfriend away but you were getting pretty serious with Steve. The soldier adored you and you adored him.

T'Challa lays in bed curled up. N'Jadaka sighs as he lays down as well.
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
You feel a body pressed against your back and you turn to see T'Challa. The quiet one of the two, he's a shy werecat. You pull him close and he purrs as he rubs his ears against your jaw. You chuckle.

"I'm sorry Master."

You sigh.

"It's fine T'Challa."

T'Challa looks at you before pressing a soft kiss to your lips. You pull back before looking at T'Challa's eyes. You curse.

A special thing about werecats is that they all go through something called a heat—regardless of sex. Male werecats are just increasingly horny and they can't get pregnant.

"Your heat. No wonder you were so emotional when I yelled at you."

"Master...no...no help."

"What? Your heats are unbearable without some help."

"I was bad...no help..."

You roll your eyes. That's one thing you hate about T'Challa. When he gets in trouble he takes it out on himself. You push him down to the bed and pull his boxers off. He whines in protest.

The honey scent that is just T'Challa hits your nose and you lick your lips.

"You want to make me happy?"

"Yes Master!"

T'Challa's eyes shine bright.

"Let me help with your heat. It would make me very happy."