Cuddle Buddies (M'Baku & Erik Killmonger)

M'Baku is your intended. You didn't want to marry him but your father went behind your back and arranged the marry. You sigh as you walk to the house. You are checking on the man who has arrived from the palace.

Knocking on the door, you enter the house. Walking in, you remove your boots and walk to the kitchen.

"Hello."

The man jumps before cursing. You rush over and your hands glow green as you gently cup his cheek.

"My apologies. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine...just bit my tongue. Who are you? I've never seen you."

"I'm Zinovia."

"Erik."

Erik is very attractive and you blush. He smirks as he takes your appearance in. You are in a two piece grey set and fur boots with matching arm bands. Your hair is cut short and dyed white.

"You're beautiful."

You blush but don't back up as he moves closer. He smells like spice and wood, an intoxicating smell. He kisses you and you kiss back, cupping his face. He picks you up, holding your legs as he walks to his bedroom with you.

You gasp as he kisses down your neck.

"Let's get this off, shall we?"

He removes your boots as you remove your top. Erik licks his lips at seeing you have your chest wrapped. He removed the wrap and latches onto a nipple. You let out a soft moan as he smirks, looking up at you.

You gently pull him off before pulling his shirt off. He kisses you again as he pulls your pants off and you do the same.

"I'm going to make you scream my name."

"You have to work for that."

Erik smirks.

"I will."
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
You began spending more time with Erik and find he's so much more than eye candy. He's intelligent and funny as well as a great cook. You two are currently cuddling on the couch, his head on your chest and his arms around your waist as you ran your fingers through his dreads.

"I think it's cool that you can do magic. So can you like make someone disappear?"

"In what sense?"

Erik smirks before laughing.

"I love it."

You laugh as he smiles. You yawn and Erik smiles.

"I'll grab a blanket."

You smile as he walks off. You nuzzle the pillow as you fall asleep. Erik returns and sees you are already sleeping. He becomes the big spoon and covers both of you as you two fall asleep on the couch.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
M'Baku is looking all over for you. No one has seen you and he's becoming worried. He goes to the house Erik is living in. He knocks before entering. He goes to the living room and sees Erik holding someone and sleeping. M'Baku takes a closer look and he growls before ripping Erik from you.

You both bolt awake and your hands are glowing gold and your eyes are also gold. You see it's M'Baku and relax. Erik slaps M'Baku off of him and glares at him.

"What the fuck?!"

"Why are you on my intended?"

"Intended? You're engaged to her."

"Don't remind me," You mumble making both men look at you.

Erik laughs at your remark as M'Baku glares.