Swoon (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Slight AU
T'Challa knows he can always turn to you for comfort and stress relief. You are one of the priest at the temple and you're honestly a beautiful man. Standing at 6'4" with honey brown skin, piercing hazel eyes, toned yet muscular body, and a killer smile many men and women swoon over you.

T'Challa fights his jealousy when he sees men and women flirt with you because he knows it's not his place. He had never asked you to be more than a friend.

Currently, he's becoming annoyed with the way W'Kabi flirts with you. The border tribe man is rubbing your arm and you are smiling, talking about your tattoos with him.

"Kasisi."

You look up and smile at T'Challa. You stand as you walk over to him.

"My king," your deep, baritone voice says.

"Are you busy?"

"No my king. W'Kabi and I were just talking. What do you need?"

"Your...advice."

You smirk.

"Of course. I'll be at your office in a moment."

T'Challa nods and walks off, returning to his room.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
You enter the King's quarters and make your way to the bedroom. T'Challa lays there nude and is looking out the window. It's a rainy day in Wakanda but it's also peaceful. You strip before joining him in bed.

T'Challa looks up at you, feeling your skin against his. You kiss his forehead, rubbing his butt.

"How do you want it?"

"Fingers please."

You raise an eyebrow.

"Prep or taken apart?"

"Taken apart."

You raise the same eyebrow again. T'Challa blushes.

"What has my king that stressed that he wishes to be taken apart?"

T'Challa looks down, burying his face in the sheets. You frown pressing close and kissing along his strong shoulders.

"What's wrong my king?"

You are massaging along his sides now.

"I...it's foolish."

"No it's not. If it's bothering you it isn't foolish."

T'Challa peeks up at you and you gently raise his face to press a soft kiss to his lips.

"Must I take you apart for you to speak?"

T'Challa remains quiet and you nod.

"As you wish."

You get up and move to the lounge style seat by the window. You grab the oil and pat your lap.

"Come my king. I want to look at the city while I work."

T'Challa obeys and walks over to you. He straddles your lap.

"No!"

You had put a cock ring on him.

"I know you T'Challa: I will take you apart and you will not tell me what's wrong. You want release: you will tell me what's wrong."

T'Challa pouts and you chuckle. You drop so oil on his lower back and butt before massaging them in.

"Hug my neck. Don't need you trying to be sneaky."

He pouts but obeys. You kiss him and he greedily drinks them up. He gasps into one kiss as you gently push two fingers in. He kisses you as you smile, loving his soft sounds as you two kiss, his fingers in you.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
T'Challa is sobbing.