Cats (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Alternate Universe with fantasy themes!
You are surprised at seeing the two kittens hiding in a box on this stormy day. Both are in a box, curled around each other. You kneel down and gently pick both up, depositing each in one of your coat pockets and make your way to your condo.

You place both in your bathroom sink and see that both cats are black but one has honey gold eyes and the other has purple eyes. You gently wash them off before drying them.

"You two need names."

They look at you and the one with purple eyes licks your face and you giggle.

"You look like a little Panther."

He meows and you smile.

"Panther?"

He meows again.

"Panther it is. Now your brother needs a name."

You and Panther look at the other kitten. He gives a loud meow.

"Killmonger."

Panther seems to giggle as Killmonger grins.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You are a graphic designer and fashion designer. You are the head designer at the company you work at and you worked hard for that position. You're currently drawing out some ideas when Panther jumps in your lap and watches.

You chuckle at how he tilts his head and watches intently.

"I'm drawing Panther."

He meows and gently nudges your hand with his paw. You chuckle and kiss his paw. He climbs up onto your shoulder and stays there. You soon hear soft purrs and you chuckle as you continue to work.

You soon feel another weight and your lap. You look down to see Killmonger looking at you working. You smile as your pet him before focusing.

Moments later you feel Killmonger swatting at your hand. You try to get him to stop but he doesn't and you groan.

"Fine you little tyrant: I'll stop working!"

You save the designs before shutting the drawing pad down. You pick Killmonger up and kiss him, making him purr.

"I'm tired. Your brother's snoring isn't helping."

You gently move Panther and cradle him as you walk off with the two to your bedroom. You place them on the bed before changing. You pull on a satin set and fix your boobs.

You brush your teeth before putting your bonnet on and going to bed.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You wake up in the middle of the night and are ridiculously thirsty. You slip your slippers on and walk to the kitchen, yawning as you head to the kitchen.

You blink at seeing the light on before seeing two men in your kitchen. You blink several times before rubbing your eyes and then look again.

You won't lie: these two men are fine as fuck. One has dreads, goatee, and scars all over his body. He has on black briefs (you recognise them cause they are your Calvin Klein men briefs!) and he's sipping some water. The other has curly black hair, a beard, and clear skin. He has on your grey briefs.

"Who are you and why are you in my kitchen?"

They turn.

"Mistress!" Grey briefs chirps.

"Sup Mistress?" Black briefs said.

Damn their voices sound like sex and you need to calm these hormones.

"Mistress?"

"Yeah. I'm Killmonger and that there is Panther. My human name is Erik though."

"Actually it's N'Jadaka and I'm T'Challa."