Student (Ulysses Klaue)

Part Two of Professor
Ulysses becomes your mentor, sugar daddy, and boyfriend all in one. You spend the weekends with him because he is surprisingly a lot of fun to be around with.

You enter the house and walk to the bedroom. He's not getting off until 6 but you finished class at 12. He gave you a set of his keys and sneaked a quick kiss before telling you to go to his house.

You shower before pulling on one of his hoodies over your bra and boy shorts (bless Pink for the only underwear they have that holds your ass and pussy in it). You pull on some thigh high socks. You feel cozy.

You make yourself some coffee before settling into bed with a random true crime show.

Ulysses returns home and it's quiet. He makes his way to his bedroom where he sees you dozing quietly, glasses next to you as you snore softly. You hug the pillow and he walks over to you. He kisses your temple.

You moan.

"Professor?" You mumble.

"Yes love?"

You purr at the nickname as you open your eyes. Ulysses knows he's a sucker for those eyes. Honestly: he's a sucker for you. Even something as simple as you concentrating can turn him on because you are just effortlessly beautiful.

"I ordered food for you."

You smile as he kisses your cheek, laying next to you. He gently rubs your butt and you purr, moving closer.

"We can shopping tomorrow if you want. I was thinking the boutiques on main."

"Professor I need a fill in."

He blinks before you show him your nails.

"Oh. Sorry I'm old."

You laugh.

"No you aren't."

"I'm going to shower. Food should be here in fifteen."

You nod as he goes to the bathroom.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
Ulysses sits next to you as you get your nails done. He picked the colour this time—a pretty shade of blue—and the style: stiletto.

You two talk about your paper for an upcoming conference you're speaking at. He rubs your lower back.

"You'll be fine. We practiced remember?"

"I know...just nervous."

Ulysses kisses your cheek and you giggle as he kisses it multiple times.

"You will do amazing."

You smile.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
You and Ulysses are on the couch watching some movie when a knock interrupts the movie. You pause it as he goes to answer.

"Professor Ross."

"Professor Klaue. Can I come in?"

You quietly walk to the kitchen.

"Yes."

They enter the kitchen where you have the coffee brewing.

"Why..."

"We are working on my presentation for the conference tomorrow."

"Oh."

You finish making the coffee before placing it before both men. You walk off.

"What do you need?"

"Are you and Miss Snow more than Professor and student?"

"Why do you ask?"