Marry You (Michael B. Jordan)

Michael enters your house and walks upstairs. He stands at the doorway and sees you are sleeping, laid out on the bed in his red Killmonger hoodie, black shorts, and red socks. Your hair is cut short just like Michael's but dyed red. He slides into bed, kissing your cheek.

You moan, your face scrunching up. You rubbed your face before turning your face. Michael chuckles and kisses your cheek again.

"Draco! Stop!"

Michael stifles his laugh as Draco, the black American Bully you adopted, tilted his head before barking. Michael kisses your cheek again and your eyes open slightly.

"Michael..." you moan while turning your head.

Your eyes snap open and you shoot up, tackling your boyfriend.

"Michael!"

"Hey baby!" He says with a laugh.

"You're back! You're back!"

"Yeah. We're done for the week and I came to see you. Babe!"

You are pressing kisses all over his face and he's giggling. You smile at the dreads still in his hair.

"I like you with dreads."

"Yeah well it has to go after Black Panther."

You pout.

"I don't wanna it to," you say in a baby voice making him laugh.

"Sorry babe. You look good in my sweater."

"I know! It's big too."

"You're only 5'4"—Of course it will be big."

You roll your eyes but kiss him again. He rubs his hands on your thighs as you kiss him. You are now kissing on his neck.

"Babe...don't play."

"I'm not. I missed you."

"Keep kissing me and we will end up with a shotgun wedding."

You laugh out loud making him smile.

"Fine, I'll save it for tonight."

"Tonight?"

You smirk and he grins, revealing he still has those gold caps on.

"Babe...don't play!"

"I don't play!"

Michael groans.

"I should've dated a Cali girl."

"I heard that!"

Michael laughs as he changes and goes to the backyard to play with you and Draco.
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Michael whistles at seeing you in a red tube dress and doing your makeup. He walks behind you and rubs your butt making you laugh.

"Damn ma, you look good."

"Mmmm Thank you baby."

"I should come home more often."

"To New York? Absolutely."

"Wish you would move to Cali. You'd love it."

"Hmm true but I'm a New York girl. I gotta stay where the deadass and "lemme get a baconeggandcheese" are."

Michael laughs as he kisses you, gripping your butt.

"Let's go. Chadwick and Winston are waiting."

You grab your small backpack and phone before following after him. You kiss Draco's ear before leaving with Michael.
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Chadwick takes a picture of you and Michael. You are wiping something off his lips when the flash goes off.