Baba Gorilla (M'Baku)

Alternate Universe
You enter the house and walk to the kitchen where you put your bag down.

"Boys? I'm home!"

You hear footsteps before your twin boys, N'Jadaka "Erik" and T'Challa come running to you, hugging your waist.

"Momma!" They exclaim and you kneel, allowing them to kiss your cheek.

"Hello, boys. How was school?"

"It was fine. Bucky asked if he could come over."

"Steve is his father right?"

"Yes," T'Challa says.

"Well, let's see what Steve says. Now, what do we want for dinner?"

"Chicken Parmesan!" They say in unison.

You smile.

"Okay. Get your homework and sit at the table."

They run off before returning.

"Oh, Mr. Jabari said that he would like to talk to you," T'Challa says.

"Why?"

They shrug and you sigh.

"Fine. I'll call the man."

They begin their homework as you cook.

You kiss Erik's forehead as he walks into the classroom. You see their teacher walking over.

"Hello Mr. Jabari."

"Hello Mrs. Black."

"Miss—I'm as single as an atom."

He smiles.

"T'Challa said you wishes to speak with me."

"Oh yes. The boys are both above the second grade level. The school would like to test them and potentially skip them to the 4th grade."

"Oh."

You blink.

"Umm how...?"

"They can be tested during their lunch period today and have the results by the time they are headed home."

"Okay. Thank you."

"Of course."

You thank him before leaving.

M'Baku is waiting with the twins.

"You like momma," Erik says calmly and M'Baku blinks.

"What?"

"You like momma. She's single."

"Erik..." T'Challa says as Erik sighs.

"I mean...momma likes him too T!"

"She does?" M'Baku says in shock.

He will not lie: he has been crushing hard since he met you. You are a fashion designer with a famous brand and you are beautiful. With caramel skin, bright black eyes, and your hair cut short and dyed blonde; you are beautiful and intelligent.

You pull up in your shiny black Range Rover. You get out and walk over. M'Baku stares. You are in a bodycon dress that hugs your curves and matching gold heels.

 You are in a bodycon dress that hugs your curves and matching gold heels