Priestess (Erik Killmonger)

You never trusted W'kabi and this just proved it. You and Okoye stayed behind to keep an eye on the kingdom as the other ran. You are one of  T'Challa's best friend and a master strategist as well as a powerful magic user. You touched your choker, the only thing keeping most of your magic sealed away.

"Amare."

You stopped and turned. It is Erik. The man had set his sight on you once he met you. You were the quiet figure in the throne room when he first arrived and eyed him and W'kabi with hard eyes.

You intrigued him. Quiet and often blank face, you never seemed interested in what is happening but apparently, according to W'kabi, you are more powerful than you seem.

"Yes your majesty?"

Your voice is soft yet holds a glint to it.

"Do you care to spar? W'Kabi says you are a good fighter."

You went blank face.

"As if he would know. I have never sparred with him and no, I have no desire to spar."

You walked off, leaving Erik staring.
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
You hugged the sweater T'Challa had loaned you before all this happened. It still smells like him. You put it away before changing into your ritual garments. You quietly made your way to the ceremony room where the herbs used to be and entered. You walked in the water before getting to the middle.

You chanted softly before you began to levitate and sat in the lotus position. You removed your choker and let your magic swirl in the room.

Erik has followed you and blinked at seeing you like this. Unconsciously, you prayed that the room would return to how it was. When Zuri was here.

Zuri.

The name broke you out of concentrating and you fell to the floor. A sob ripped through your throat as your magic worked around you.

"BABA!" You screamed before your voice cracked and you wept.

Zuri has adopted you when you were a orphan, only five, the man had loved you and cared for you as if you were his own blood. He had helped you with your magic and had been your pillar of strength and now he was gone.

You wiped the tears and gasped. The herbs were back and the gentle glow of the fires lit the room. You stood and walked the room, in awe as you saw it. You felt your magic circulate before becoming a necklace on you.

"Baba...if you can hear me...I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I...I should've stopped him..."

You wiped a tear away as you picked a flower up.

"Forgive me Baba."

You turned and walked out the room, unaware of Erik watching you.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
"Amare."

You turned and gave W'Kabi a blank stare. He approached and gasped as a gold staff was held to his neck.

"Keep your distance. I don't want you close. Now spit out your masters message."

"He asked for you in his personal office."

Your eyes narrowed and you walked out the room, ignoring him. Your clothes melted away, going into your work clothes: a sleek black catsuit, matching thigh high boots, and a floor length jacket that is a duplicate of the robe her father wore.