Found (M'Baku)

Alternate Universe
M'Baku blinks in shock at seeing the white Panther sitting in the temple. It's eyes remind him of a deep yellow, like liquid gold. It eyes him before walking away. He follows the cat who enters a room that no one has been in for years. Not even the high priest.

He opens the door and gasps at seeing the inside. There are beds of some white berry growing. He walks inside the room and picks one. He raises it to his mouth.

"I wouldn't eat that if I was you," a soft voice says, making him turn.

He sees the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

Her hair is white and in dreads but her skin is the colour of melted dark chocolate. Her eyes are the same yellow as the white panther. She is in a white shoulderless jumpsuit and she's barefoot with an anklet.

"Why..."

"It's poisonous to you."

She takes the berry before eating it herself.

"Why did you follow me?"

"I have never seen a white panther and panthers do not travel here. It is too cold."

She nods before turning away.

"I believe the high priest is calling you."

He hears the priest and looks back but you're gone.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
M'Baku enters his room and sees you sitting in the chair by the window, now in a white tie dress that is hanging off your shoulder.

He licks his lips. You look beautiful.

He walks over and kisses your neck making you purr.

"Hello Chief."

"Hello Chieftess."

You smile before moaning as he squeezes your breast.

"If you're asking to taste, you can."

M'Baku removes his upper armour before kneeling between your legs. He pulls the top down and latches onto a breast as he rubs the other. You moan softly as he sucks.

He teases your nipple before gently tugging on it. You moan as he pulls off, a string of saliva attached from his mouth to your nipple. He does the same to the other, moaning as you run your fingers through his hair.

He pulls back.

"Chief..."

"I want you screaming my name," he says.

"Many men claim they want that and could make me but few have succeeded."

"I will be one of the few."

He picks you up and drops you on his bed. He removes your dress and he licks his lips. He strips, revealing a toned yet thick body as well as traditional tattoos. He climbs on the bed and spreads your legs. He pushes a finger in and you moan. He grabs the oil and drops some on his finger. He adds another and you smile as he leans forward to kiss you while he fingers You.

He finally removes his fingers before oiling himself. He pushes in, making you gasp as you arch. He kisses your neck as he pushes all the way in and then presses himself close. You are so warm and tight.

"Ready?"

"Yes," you moan.

He begins with slow, deep strokes that make you gasp. He smirks.

"My name is M'Baku in case you need something to yell."

You smirk before cursing as he gives a rather deep stroke. He kisses you as he begins to go faster. You claw his back as he fucks You. He pushes himself up, getting your legs on his shoulder before snapping his hips.