Husband and Kids (Ulysses Klaue)

Alternate Universe
"ERIK AND T'CHALLA BLACK!"

The two boys jump before looking at each other and running to you. You are holding the broken vase.

"Who did it?"

They are silent and you pinch the bridge of your nose. Being a single, working dad is hard. It's even harder that you have two kids.

They are still quiet and you huff.

"Fine. You're both grounded for the weekend."

"What? No!" Erik said.

"Then who broke it?!"

They are silent and you throw the vase away before throwing your hands up.

"You know what, I give up. I give up."

You walk off and the two watch as you go to your room, closing the door.
👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦
A knock makes you look up.

"Come in."

The door opens and you see your two boys. They're so different yet so similar.

"Baba?" T'Challa says softly.

You sigh before opening your arms, both running into them. They hug you, resting in your strong arms.

"We're sorry baba," Erik says.

"We didn't break the vase. Panther was on the table and he pushed it and we tried to get him to stop by putting it on the higher table and—"

"He was an ass and knocked it over."

They giggled as you sigh.

"Why couldn't you two want a dog?"

They giggle again as you kiss their foreheads.

"Okay, I'm not mad. You two can still go by Auntie Okoye this weekend."

"Yay!" They cheer, kissing your cheeks.

"Okay! Go pack."

They run off and you smile. Okay so maybe you don't want to give up.
👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦
"Make sure to drive Uncle W'Kabi crazy," you say, hugging your boys and kissing their cheeks.

"Okay baba!" T'Challa said.

"You got it baba!" Erik says as he follows T'Challa inside the house.

"Thank you so much Okoye. I need a weekend."

"You work too hard. I heard Nakia set you up."

"I'm not ready for this blind date. Apparently he's this great guy and her coworker. Dear lord, I'm going on a date with a police officer."

Okoye chuckles as she hugs you.

"Enjoy yourself! She could've set you up with one of W'Kabi's cousins."

"And I would make sure to haunt her when I die"

Okoye laughs.

"Take care!"

"Thanks again Okoye."
👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦
You are in ripped, black skinny jeans, a white tee, black sneakers, a gold band Apple Watch, gold chain, and a single gold ring. Your dreads are down and you were considering If you should leave.