Black Ops (W'Kabi, M'Baku, & Erik Killmonger)

W'Kabi has the biggest crush on the last person he expected. You are a member of the Jabari Tribe and a force to be reckoned with. You are a Dora Milaje and the only person able to beat you is Okoye and T'Challa. You fought with the ways of the Dora Milaje but also had the added fierceness of anyone from the Jabari tribe.

W'kabi went out to greet you. You are in a two piece set that hugs you with a satin red robe over it.

"W'Kabi," she says, saluting him.

"Omisha," he says returning it. "What brings you to the border?"

"Came to see Moomoo."

W'Kabi blinked and you smiled before walking towards where the rinos are kept. You approached a young one who seem to light up at seeing you. You pulled a fruit out (where you hid the big fruit W'Kabi has no idea) and feed it to him.

"You're getting so big," You cooed to him.

W'Kabi watched as you nuzzled the horn. You produced another fruit and fed Moomoo before standing.

"I wish we had animals like this in the mountain. I wasn't allowed to have a pet."

"Why not?"

"Father thought they are only meant to work for us. I think they are more than that. I mean why else would Bast or Hanuman let them be tameable?"

W'Kabi nods in agreement and you turn.

"Thanks for letting me see him. I'll see you at the palace."

W'Kabi nods and salutes you as you leave.
🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏
"I believe she's single. You should just talk to her."

"T'Challa. I am bold but not insane. She is...untouchable."

"He's talking about Omisha?" Okoye said scaring W'Kabi and making T'Challa chuckle.

"Yes."

"He can talk to her at the ball tomorrow."

W'Kabi groaned.

"She's probably going to be busy."

"I gave her the night off. She's suppose to be coming."

W'Kabi nods as he tries to not talk himself out of going to this ball.
🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏🦏
You enter the ballroom and make your way to the side. You are in a black mermaid dress with jewellery made by your grandmother. The decorated leather went with your dress and your skin glowed.

"Omisha."

You turned and smiled at W'Kabi. He looked dashing in his suit with his tribe's signature cloth pined on his shoulders.

"W'Kabi. You look stunning."

He blushes.

"Thank you. You are breath taking."

You blush but smile.

"I don't care for this ball."

"Neither do I."

W'Kabi grabbed two glasses of some drink and you accepted the glass. You two sat to the side, watching the others mingle. You have a tattoo on your collar that runs down your arm. You noticed the man and frowned.

"W'Kabi...that man."

He looked over and frowned as well. He's very out of place.

"Here."

"Thanks."

You take the cylinder and stand. The man drags a bag and with deadly accuracy you speared the bag down. He turned and looked at you. The other Dora Milaje approached.