General (Erik Killmonger)

⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Erik knows you're going to be upset. He knows it.

"Babe!"

"Don't babe me!"

He jumps at the sharpness in your voice.

"I told you...I told you if you wanted to go to wakanda I would take you."

"But you—"

"I TOLD YOU!" You roared and Erik shrunk back.

He has never seen you this angry. You shake your head before throwing the ring at him.

"I'm done. I'm leaving."

"No! Itimu!"

You walk back to the bedroom and grab your duffel bag, filling it with things you deemed important or necessary.

"Itimu! Please! Don't!"

Erik grabs your hand and you look at him.

"Don't leave me. Please don't. Itimu..."

"Get. Off."

Erik refuses and you push him off. He growls and goes to tackle you but you catch him and lock him out the bedroom. He bangs on the door.

"Itimu! Itimu!"

You call Okoye.

"Itimu!"

You smile at your sister.

"Can you pick me up?"

"Give me a hour."

"Thanks sis."

She hangs up and you finish packing.
⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
When Erik walks into the throne room weeks later he sees you standing there. You're dressed in a black genie pants that has a sash around your waist and no shirt. A matching robe is worn with the pants and shoes.

"Itimu."

You don't reply and turn back to T'Challa and whisper in his ear before stepping back. Erik looks at you before looking at T'Challa. He sees the ring. The one he knows so well because he used to wear it before he married you.

It's a gold band with a black edge. Erik growls.

"I am N'Jadaka! Son of N'Jobu and I challenge your king for the throne and the Black Panther mantle."

You growl and T'Challa grabs your arm. You calm down but your eyes flash gold.

"I accept."
⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
You quickly get Shuri and Ramonda out of the palace. You secure the extra herb plants in a secret incubator in your room. Okoye tells you they have left and are headed to the jabari. You quickly send word to your friend there.

"I'll stay with you to make sure the palace doesn't burn."

Okoye hugs you and you return it.

"It will be okay Usisi."
(Usisi means sister in Xhosa)

"I pray it is."

You and Okoye are not blood siblings. Your father had died and her father took you in. Originally from the Jabari tribe you and Okoye instantly clicked.

"General Itimu."

You look at the servant.

"The king has requested your presence."