Clap Yo' Cheeks (Erik Killmonger)

Pure Nastiness Ahead
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
You and Erik are roommates with some serious sexual tension (according to W'Kabi at least). You had rejected his advances when you first moved in and since then, Erik finds everything you do annoying and sexy at the same time.

You walk out in a simple dress and Erik stares.

"Where you going?"

"Where you going?"

"Clubbing."

"In that?"

You nod.

"Nah. You about to get your cheeks clapped."

You glare at Erik.

"Who's the lucky nigga?"

"No ones clapping my cheeks."

"Lies. Who's clapping them?"

"Fuck you!"

"Gladly," Erik says with a smirk as he stands.

You glare at him before he walks over. He grabs your waist.

"Who's the lucky man?"

"None of your damn business."

"Watch that tone Dakarai."

"Oh fuck You—"

You gasps as Erik grabs your throat. He squeezes gently as he pins you to the nearby wall.

"That nigga...you talk to him like that? You open that pretty mouth of yours and curse at him? Does he let you? Or does he grab you and remind you that he's your nigga?"

You're becoming wet and you have on no underwear.

"Does he fuck you till you feel an ache in your pussy? Do you leave him sore? Does he stop your bratty behaviour by giving you what you want?"

"Erik..."

"Answer me baby. This nigga...what does he do?"

"There's no...one...Erik!"

Erik slips his free hand under your dress, traveling between your legs where he feels you're wet. He smirks.

"You like when I do this?"

You nod.

"You ain't going out tonight."

You begin to protest but Erik presses himself close and you blink. He's long and thick from what you can feel.

"I said, you ain't going out tonight."

"Yes..."

Erik steps back as you text your friends. He lays on the couch and motions you over. You settle between his legs before crawling up his body.

You straddle his lap and he smirks. He pulls you down and moans with you.

"Give me a kiss."

You kiss Erik and moan at feeling him rub your ass. He holds your face with one hand as he slaps your ass. You whine into the kiss and he chuckles as he pulls back.