Used To (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Part two of Swoon
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
"What?!" You and T'Challa say.

"Apparently, the herb creates the alpha and omega dynamics seen with animals. Kasisi you are the alpha, T'Challa is the beta, and Erik is the omega."

"Does that explain his need to submit?"

Erik huffs But you look at him and he seems to shrink. You motion him over and he quickly retreats into your arms, nuzzling your jaw.

"See: he's being an omega right now!" Shuri says.

You and T'Challa look at Erik who is clearly embarrassed but he's comfortable in your arms.

"Well...lets...let's just go back and sleep on it," you say.

The cousins nod and you thank Shuri before you all leave.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Erik is very shy around you and T'Challa. He blames the Omega he is allegedly. You are becoming annoyed with this jumpy shy Erik.

"N'Jadaka."

He looks up. You are dressed in all black with a simple red printed cloak that is pinned to your shoulder.

"High Priest..."

"None of that. Come."

Erik slips his slippers on and follows after you. He hesitates but he takes your hand and you look down at him before smiling. You two walk quietly until you two get to the garden.

You lead him to a hammock and climb in before motioning for him to climb in. He obeys and settles on your chest. He shivers as your hand slips under his robe and stroke his lower back.

Erik buries his face in your neck and he purrs softly as you run your fingers through his dreads. He jumps as the hand on his back lowers to rub his butt.

He yawns as his eyes droop. You smell good and you're warm, not to mention Erik is already tired. He falls asleep in your embrace.

Erik pouts.

He wants you to come cuddle but you're busy and it's raining.

"Alpha..."

"N'Jadaka I'm busy."

He pouts and you roll your eyes. He walks off and you sigh. T'Challa is right: You spoil him too much.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You return to the quarters, going to the bedroom. N'Jadaka is laying down in bed, looking out the window wall at the rainy scene. You change into silk lounge pants before sliding into bed. You grab the oil as well.

Erik looks up at you and you kiss his forehead.

"Pants off."

He obeys, laying in your arms, chest to chest. He straddles your lap before kissing you. You oil his butt before oiling your fingers and pressing one in. He moans softly, hugging your neck as he relaxes in your arms.

A breathy moan leaves him as you take him apart slowly and gently. It's also soothing, added in the rain.

You two stay like that, enjoying the rain.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
T'Challa knows he's been distant. He doesn't know exactly how to handle this. You and Erik are becoming close, the "omega" loves to be around you and even occasionally steals one of your robes to wear when he can't be with you.

"T'Challa."

He looks up to see you and you motion him to follow you.

"Kasisi I have—"