Heal (M'Baku)

Warning: There are mentions of rape in this story
⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
You hate Erik Stevens aka Erik Killmonger with a burning passion. It is a hate that has grown over the years but you didn't let it bother you because you are back in Wakanda, your country, your home. You have your family and friends.

Of course, the hate came back full force when the man walked into the throne room flanked by W'Kabi and guards. You had stopped breathing for a moment until your magic flares, causing some of the council members to gasps for air. T'Challa quickly goes to your side and rubs your shoulder. You take deep breaths, trying to calm down.

You manage to pull your magic back and you feel Ramonda rub your back. You give a tight smile.

"Lilith?"

You glare at the outsider and T'Challa squeezes your shoulder.

"Erik," You hiss.

He smiles.

"I've missed you babe!"

The anger that fills you is white and hot, like a blue flame. You are out of T'Challa's grip before he can even blink and you have Erik pinned to the wall. There is silence but shock is also intertwined with it.

You are normally so calm and cool, the straight face yet sweetheart sorceress. Anyone could go to you for advice, a listening ear, or even a laugh. Now, you are furious and it shows.

You feel hands pulling you off of Erik and you do everything in your power to not lose control.

"I need to go."

You disappear and T'Challa frowns. He doesn't know where you have gone and he fears you will do something rash.
⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
You have taken yourself to the Jabari and immediately go to your father's house. He is surprised to see you but even more so when you fling yourself into his arms and begin to sob.

He holds you until you calm down. A servant brings tea for both of you and you sit up, cleaning your face with a spell.

"What happened?"

"He...he's here."

"Who's here?"

"Erik."

Kasim (your father) blinks before growling. He is both the high priest for the Jabari and a magic user as well. His magic flares.

"How dare he!"

"He said he missed me."

Kasim has to take a moment.

"Do you want me to kill him? Castrate him?"

You laugh and Kasim smiles.

"You know, your father was furious when you came home, bruised, and broken. I often think his anger killed him."

You look down.

Your other father, Kendi, had been furious when you came home. Erik had raped you and your magic took you somewhere safe, that somewhere was your father's arms. Kendi was from the Border tribe and when you appeared in his head suddenly and with no warning, he had first thought it was a surprise visit until he saw the tears and bruises.

He had rushed you to the healers who managed to fix you physically but mentally and emotionally... Kendi has taken you to Kasim where he stayed with both of you as you healed.

It took years and you still had some flashbacks but it was getting better. Kendi never got to see that though: he died only two years after that night. You and your father blamed it on that night.