Spoiled Brat (Winston Duke)

Winston is driving you crazy. From his breakup with his girlfriend to his constant noise you are near ready to beat the man.

"Winston!"

He ignores you and continues to play his game. You told him you have to be up early.

"Winston!"

"Relax Thulani. Don't have a stick shoved up your ass."

You growl and grabbed him pinning him to the wall. He gasps. You stand at 6'8", muscular build, bronze skin, and with a haircut and beard similar to his (more like Odell Beckham Jr.) and your hair is quite curly.

You have him by the throat.

"Winston you've been a little brat since your girl dumped you and I'm tired of it. Now, you're going to take your ass to bed and stay quiet."

"And if I don't?"

You smirk.

"You don't want me to do that."

Winston gulps as you let him go and walk off. He is hard from this.

What the hell?
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
You come back from work exhausted and Winston is quietly playing his game.

"I brought Chinese."

"Thank god."

Winston looks at you as you disappear to your bedroom and shower before coming out in sweats and a wife beater.

"Thulani?"

"Yes?"

"About last night..."

"Look I'm sorry for choking you. I was angry."

"No. It was my fault. I was an ass but..."

You look at him.

"I...I became hard...I..."

You raise an eyebrow before smirking. You stand and walk over to him, gently gripping his throat. He moans as you kiss his pulse.

"Want to see what else makes you hard?"

Winston nods and you pull back, motioning him to follow. He obeys, game forgotten. You pull his shirt off before kissing him. He kisses back before hugging your neck, fingers in your hair as you squeeze his butt.

"I'm a dominant man Winston."

"I know."

"No you don't. Pick a word."

"Huh?"

"A safe word. Something if I do something that angers you or bothers you or scares you I stop."

"Stop?"

You chuckle.

"That works. Pants off and on the bed."

Winston quickly obeys.

"On your stomach."

Winston sees you grab a bottle of something.

"What...?"

"Oil. Raise your hips hun."

He obeys and feels you put a pillow under his hips. He feels something cool touch his butt and slide between his cheeks.

"Relax Okay? And remember your safe word."

He nods as you oil his butt before spreading his cheeks enough. Winston gasps as a finger is pushed in.

"Thulani!"

"Also, that's not my name in this setting. It's Master or alpha or Dom. You pick."

Winston whimpers as you work the single finger in and out his hole as he adjusts.