Find You (Shuri)

Shuri sees the other teen and stares. She's visiting the Jabari with her brother and is walking around when she spots you. You are in grey pants and a matching long sleeve top. A fur is attached to your shoulders and you wear black boots. Your white dreads are in a neat ponytail.

You see her and flash a smile, making her blush. You walk over, leaving the group you are in, and smile.

"Jovan."

"Shuri."

"What's the princess doing out her lab?"

Shuri giggles as you look at her with those bright black eyes.

"I came with my brother. He's in a meeting with M'Baku."

You snort.

"That's going to be a long meeting. Care to see the village?"

Shuri nods and you take her hand, pulling her after you. Shuri feels ten times warmer but she doesn't mind at all.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
You two walk back to the palace, shuri still holding your hand. You proved to be very intelligent, able to talk with Shuri about technology, science, and pop culture.

"Brother hates how much I push for more technology."

"I think it wouldn't hurt."

"That's what I say!"

"Flirting with the princess little sister?" M'Baku says and you smile.

"Flirt? Why I would never Big Brother!"

You clutch your fur and he rolls his eyes, hugging you. Shuri blinks in surprise. You didn't mention your brother is M'Baku.

"Come inside, dinner is soon."

You nod and pull shuri after you.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Shuri can't sleep and finds herself walking the palace's halls. She sees a light coming from a room and she peeks inside to see you. You are sitting in bed, reading.

"Hey."

You look up and smile.

"Hey princess."

She walks over and you pull her between your legs. She leans on your chest as you bring the book in her lap and continue to read. You are warm and Shuri yawns.

You smile at her as she dozes off in your lap. You put your book to the side before pulling the fur up, cuddling her.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Shuri spends her days with you. She learns how to fish, the art of the staff you always used, and that you love forehead kisses.

She also learns you are very protective of her and you had a problem with the way one of the young warriors stare at her. Speaking of, here comes the warrior now.

"Hello Princess."

"Hello Dakarai."

"Are you busy?"

"No. Why?"

"Would you like to go for a walk by the river?"

Shuri pauses. You are busy doing something and she nods.

Dakarai smiles and offers his arm, Shuri taking it. M'Baku taps your shoulder and points. You frown as Shuri beams at Dakarai and laughs.

"Well then..." you say with a blank look. "It's too he expected."

"Jovan..."

You walk off, leaving M'Baku to sigh as T'Challa enters with a curious look.

"Jovan..."