Mon Roi (Erik Killmonger)

Alternate Universe
Erik enters your apartment style dorm and drops his bag by the door. He kicks his timbs off and walks to the bedroom where you're already on your queen bed, reading a book for class, and soft Lo-Fi playing in the back.

He strips down to his boxer briefs before pulling the blanket back and diving between your legs. He puts the blanket back and buries his face in your stomach.

"Hello Erik. How was class?"

"Horrible."

You close your book and look down at your boyfriend.

"Need some love?"

"Yes. Please?"

You chuckle as you shift so your boyfriend is now in your arms, face in your chest. He purrs as you run your fingers through his dreads.

"My big baby."

"As long as I'm yours I'll don't mind being a baby," he murmurs.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Erik wakes up to you not in bed and smells food. He crawls out of bed and walks to the kitchen where you finish making the plates.

"Go sit."

He nods and you walk over with the two plates. You put them on the coffee table before grabbing the bottle of wine and the two glasses.

Erik pours the wine as you pick a show. You settle on criminal minds. Erik moans as he takes a bite of fish.

"Damn babe. You always outdo yourself."

"This is a simple dish Erik."

"You know I can't cook for shit. You could make oatmeal and I'd still be amazed."

You laugh as you ruffle his dreads and he smiles up at you.

"Thanks for napping with me and cooking. I know you were probably trying to get some reading done."

"You know you're equally important to me as school and work. I'll always make time for you."

Erik smiles and kisses your hand.

"Thank you Isithandwa."
(Isithandwa means sweetheart in Xhosa)

"You're welcome Mon Roi."
(Mon Roi roughly translates to my king in French)
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Erik walks over to the classroom and enters. He ignores the students who stare before he places the iced coffee before you and the foil.

"Baconeggandcheese for my New York Princess."

You chuckle as he kisses your temple.

"What are you doing after class?"

"I'm should study and do homework."

"Should?"

He shrugs as he sits next to you and you chuckle as he nuzzles your shoulder.

"Babe you're going to get cold."

"No I won't."

He grunts and takes his jacket off before placing it on your shoulders. You pull it on and nuzzle the fleece lining the inside.

"See you later?"

"Yes Isithandwa."

He kisses you before leaving.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
"How did you even manage to make the campus bad boy fall in love?" Nakia asks.

"I don't know. How did you make the prince fall for you?"

"My good looks and charms."

You laugh as she shimmies and you put your backpack on. You throw your trash out as you two leave the classroom.