Forget it (Erik Killmonger)

I honestly like writing gay Erik so yeahhhh here's another one
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
Erik is absolutely in love with you. You're a curator at an art museum and specialise in African & African-American art. Erik runs to you, hugging you. You have the figure of a football player: tall, broad, and muscular.

"Hello, little king," you murmur, cupping his face as you kiss him.

"Hey, my king."

You chuckle as you kiss your beautiful boyfriend.

"How was work?"

"Good. We got new pieces from Ghana but I have a feeling they are from Wakanda."

"Wakanda?"

"Yes."

Erik knows you are from Wakanda and from the Jabari tribe. You had left Wakanda when you were 16 as a war dog but left the program to live a normal life.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you ever take me there? To wakanda?"

"Of course. My baba wants to meet you and so does my mother. Wants to meet the man who stole my heart."

Erik smiles as he tiptoes to kiss your cheek.

"Love you."

"Love you more."
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
You hold Erik's waist as you two stand in the gallery. You two wear matching suits, Erik braiding his dreads back and wrapping a kente cloth around his shoulders and pinned in place. You have a fur pinned to your shoulders.

"And this is curator Kasim Coal and his..."

"Boyfriend," Erik says.

"Boyfriend Erik Stevens. Gentlemen, King T'Chaka and his son, Prince T'Challa."

You raise an eyebrow as Erik presses closer to you, eyeing T'Challa. You feel T'Challa study you and you smile.

"Your majesty."

"I know you...you're father is Dakarai Coal? High Priest of the Jabari?"

"Yes," you say with a broad smile, gently peeling Erik from you much to his displeasure. "How do you know my old man?"

"He went to see Zuri."

"So is it true...? Mother mentioned it but I know she can be quite dramatic."

"That him and Zuri are dating? Yes."

You smile.

"Good."

T'Chaka and T'Challa gave you a questioning look.

"I knew my father loves my mother but he never seemed genuinely...happy. You know as if he was suppressing a part of himself."

"Ah, he does seem happy," T'Chaka says making you smile.

"Now I must go home. I must see this Zuri. He is obviously quite worthy if he can tame a Jabari man. Now if someone would tame my chief."

The two men laugh and Erik walks off. You frown.

"Is he..."

"I'll check on him. I would love to talk again before you leave."

"How about you come to the hotel and talk?"

"I would love that. Here's my—oh. Okay that works too."