Two Cats (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Erik and T'Challa are glaring at each other. Shuri and Okoye are watching with amusement. They are arguing over you.

You are a member of the border tribe and are a "big girl" as Erik described you. You stand at 5'6" and are soft but don't let the softness of your figure fool anyone: you are a strong woman.

You found the nickname "big girl" sweet and allowed Erik to call you that but if anyone else dared, you'd send such a cold look that Erik jokes you would freeze the person.

T'Challa playfully refers to you as "elephant". Again: if anyone else but T'Challa called you that you would send a piercing glare. W'Kabi can testify to this.

"Why would she pick you?! You two have nothing in common!" Erik says.

"Oh, because you two are so similar?" T'Challa replies sarcastically.

"Yes."

"In full honesty: she has more in common with M'Baku," shuri says casually, ignoring the murderous looks the cousins give her.

"Why don't you two just court her?" Okoye asks. "It would save you two from always arguing over who she likes."

They look at Okoye before looking at each other.

"Oh it's on," Erik says with a grin.

"I accept this challenge," T'Challa says as the two shake hands.

Okoye and Shuri suddenly feel bad for you. They just put you in the middle of a war.
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
You blink in surprise as the servant places a gold box before you.

"Umm?"

"It is from Prince N'Jadaka."

"Ah."

You open the box and gasp. Inside is a beautiful gold and black robe. You pull it on and smile as it is oversized yet light: just how you like your robes. You smile.

"Please Tell Prince N'Jadaka Thank you."

The servant bows and walks out the room. You hang the robe up, smiling as you return to work.
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
The next gift is from T'Challa and you adore it. It's a beautiful vibranium figurine of a baby panther and elephant (your two favourite animals). There are hints of silver (the colour T'Challa always associate with you) and purple.

You place the vibranium figurine on one of your shelves before sitting back down in bed, dozing off.
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
Erik grins at seeing you wearing the robe you gave him. You're wearing shorts and a tee under it, headed to Shuri's lab (he assumes). He runs to catch up with you.

You giggle as strong arms hug your waist before spinning around with you. You're put down and look up to see Erik grinning down at you.

"Hello Prince N'Jadaka."

"Hey big girl. Where you going?"

"I'm going to see Shuri. She has a new update for my collar."

"Ah Yes."

You have the gift of magic and you get a new update every month since your powers are still developing.

"Would you like a guest?"

"Sure."

Erik takes your hand and you two head to Shuri's lab.

When you two arrive, T'Challa glares at him. Erik is holding your hand (fingers interlocked!) and you seem content. It also doesn't help that you're wearing his gift.