Alluring (Erik Killmonger)

Alternate Universe
You are a Priestess for a secret temple that only T'Challa and those who pray to your God Heka. You are blessed with the powers of dark magic.

"Nyx."

You turn and smile, hugging T'Challa.

"My king!"

"Nyx you know we are close friends, please: no formality."

"As you wish..."

"Don't do it!"

"Kitten."

T'Challa groans but gently pushes you, making you laugh. You see Erik and raise an eyebrow.

"Who's this?"

"My cousin."

"Hmm."

"Got a problem?"

"And if I do?"

Your eyes flash pure black before returning to normal making Erik jump.

"Nyx ."

"As you wish my king. I will be in the room."

You walk away leaving the two.

"What's her problem? Her eyes did a thing."

"It would be wise that you don't anger her. Nyx is not to be trifled with."

"Is she Wakandan? Nyx is Greek."

"She is Wakandan. Nyx's name may be Greek but she was born here. Also, do not bother her. Erik I know you are curious but she is not to be made angry."

Erik nods as he follows T'Challa.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
You step out the pitch black water, eyes black as the oil beneath Wakanda. Your hair is curly from the water and reach your butt, puffing out around you. You step out the water and servants rush over with towels and dry you off. Dark tendrils of magic cover you before disappearing, revealing clothing.

You are in pitch black pants that hug your curves and a black v-neck body suit. You walk out the room, servants following you.

"High Priestess."

"Yes?"

"The Prince is here."

You raise an eyebrow before snapping your fingers, appearing in a black saree with a gold choker and arm bands. You walk to the area where guest are kept and see Erik.

"Prince N'Jadaka."

"Hey! I wanted to know...can I get a tour?"

You raise an eyebrow before motioning for him to follow. He follows and you take his hand.

"If you wanted—"

"It's too keep you from getting lost. The temple is dark."

Erik nods.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
"These are the  cleansing pools."