My Black Op (W'Kabi, M'Baku, & Erik Killmonger)

Part Two of Black Ops
You are back with your tribe and spending time by yourself. Well, not really by yourself. M'Baku has made it a ritual to see you every evening, even if he just falls asleep afterwards.

You are meditating when M'Baku walks in. He is surprised to see your tattoos glowing all the way up to your head. You radiate power and he wondered what exactly you could do.

"Yes, Chief?"

"Omisha. What exactly are you?"

Your eyes open and he gasps at seeing gold eyes that glowed as well.

"In simple terms: blessed by the gods."

M'Baku nods as he sits across from you. He watches as you look at him.

"W'Kabi likes you."

"I am aware."

"Are you going to address him?"

"What for?"

M'Baku sighs before moving forward and kissing your lips.

"You are so troublesome."

"Yet you come back every night."

"That is true. I am never finished with you."

You smirked as you kissed him again as he makes you lay down on your back as he settles between your legs.

"Come finish what you started."

M'Baku smiles.

"Yes, Goddess."
🌒🌑🌘🌒🌑🌘🌒🌑🌘🌒🌑🌘🌒🌑🌘
You are back to work when Erik sees you. You are in your black Dora Milaje outfit (minus the sleeves) and have your eyes blank.

"Hey! Ops!"

You raise an eyebrow.

"Killmonger."

"I prefer Erik."

"Erik. What do you need?"

"Care to spar?"

"No."

You keep walking and Erik pouts before following.

"You want to do something else? Something that involves me naked and you naked?"

You smirk before looking at him.

"Think you can satisfy me?"

"We'll never know until I try."

You grab his hand and pull him after you. He smirks at W'Kabi as you pull him into your room and locked the door.

Erik pulled his shirt off and you kicked your lips as you touched his chest.

"You are beautiful."

Erik smirks down at you.

"Glad you think so ops."

He kisses you while unzipping your top. It falls off and he squeezes your butt and breast while kissing you. You moan as he kisses down your neck.

"Ready for some fun?"

"I always am."

Erik smirks as he sets to work.
🌒🌑🌘🌒🌑🌘🌒🌑🌘🌒🌑🌘🌒🌑🌘
W'Kabi sees you by MooMoo and you're feeding him some fruit.