My Queen (Erik Killmonger)

Erik sees the tattoo and knows you are Wakandan. He demands that you spar with him and with those deep black eyes you look him up and down before agreeing. Erik charges at you and you sidestep him, something that annoys him immediately. You block his punches, eyes still cool and calm before you finally begin to fight. Your eyes never change. They are the same calm black pools.

"You!"

"I have a name, Erik."

"Kali! You are from Wakanda!"

Your eyes still remain calm as he shouts your secret.

"Yes, I am. And?"

Erik's face drops at your calmness and you grab his arm, pulling him close. He looks into your eyes and sees they are a deep dark brown.

"Speak a word of that and I will make sure you never see Wakanda."

You walk away, leaving Erik staring after you.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
Present Day

Erik looks at you and he smirks. He's king now and you serve him. You don't even bat an eye before turning on your heel and walking off. You are dressed in black with hints of gold and purple to the outfit. You are the general of another set of Dora Milaje known as the Nabadla. An elite set who do black ops missions.

You make your way to your room and go to shower. You are sweaty from training all day and then this stupid council meeting just annoyed you. You decide a bath is better and fill your tub, adding drops of vanilla, cinnamon, and honey. You drop your towel before sliding into the warm water, adding some of the unscented soap to create suds.

You close your eyes and try to melt some of your stress, tension, and tiredness away. You hear the door open to your room but don't even move.

"How can I help you, your majesty?" You say softly.

"I could've been a killer."

You open your eyes partly, looking at him with half-lidded eyes. Your eyes are still the same black with the same calmness you had all those years ago when Erik fought you.

"And I would've already been out this bath."

Erik chuckles as he walks over.

"Smells good."

You say nothing and close your eyes. You pray to Sekhmet that Erik does not annoy you. An annoyed Lionness is deadly. You hear the water dip and you open your eyes to see Erik in the water. He watches you raise an elegant eyebrow as he moves. He moved behind you and you frown but don't say anything.

"Relax Nebhongo."

"Do not call me that your majesty."

"Why not? I like it. It fits you."

You sit up and turn.

"I know you did not come here to relax. What do you want?"

"Watch the attitude Kali. I am your king."

Your eyes narrow before you stand and Erik licks his lips. You are beautiful but with the water dropping off of you: Breathtaking.

You get out the bath with grace that could only be natural and you grab your robe, wrapping yourself up. Erik follows but you don't even look back as you step into your room. He takes a towel and wraps it around his waist.

"Nebhongo."

You ignore him and slip into black leggings that hug your curves and stops a little below your navel. You slip the matching black cropped hoodie on before turning. Erik stands behind you, towering over you.