The Scientist & The Jabari (Shuri)

Shuri is scared of introducing you to her family. You are from the Jabari and you're the sweetest thing ever. Standing at 6'4" with chocolate skin, bright brown eyes, a shy smile, and a muscular yet toned body, you are the best. You give amazing hugs (when you do get to visit) and always listen to Shuri rant (even if you don't know what she's saying half the time).

You see her step off the ship and smile, standing with your father. Shuri throws all of her care away and runs to you, jumping on you which takes you by surprise and you both fall in the freshly fallen snow. T'Challa and the two Dora Milaje with him stare as well as M'Baku but your father just laughs as he helps you two up.

"Princess you manage to tackle a Jabari man to the floor," he booms. "I am impressed."

Shuri grins at your father, still in your warm embrace, and looks up at you.

"Kiss?"

You smile and gently cup her face, leaning forward as she tiptoes and kiss her softly.

"Shuri. Who is this?" T'Challa asks.

"Big Brother this is Kibwana, my boyfriend."

"My king," you say, saluting the man.

T'Challa eyes you and you squeeze Shuri's hand.

"Hmm we will see."

You blink and Shuri groans.

"Brother!"

"Hanuman protect me."

Your father laughs.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Shuri loves when you are the little spoon. You'll rest your head on her shoulder, arms around her waist, and you between her legs. The fur covers both of you and she is warm as she talks to you about a new project.

She notices you are dozing off, fighting to stay awake to listen to her. Her fingers are running though your hair and you are so relaxed in her arms.

A soft snore escapes you and she chuckles as she kisses your forehead. Shuri relaxes, hugging you close as she falls asleep herself.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
"Kib!"

You look up at hearing your nickname from Shuri and she runs over, kissing you.

Someone clears their throat and you two look up to see T'Challa standing there. You blush as you quickly let Shuri go and step back. Shuri smiles at her brother.

"Brother! This is Kibwana, my boyfriend. Kibwana, my brother, T'Challa."

"Hello," you say.

"Hello Kibwana. My sister here, she is not abusing you right? I know she can be quite rough."

You laugh as Shuri hits her brother's arm.

"No your majesty. She treats me just fine."

"None of that: you are dating my sister. We are family."

You smile as Shuri grins.
💍❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Shuri finally convinced you to come and spend some time at the palace. Ramonda loves you due to your gentle giant appearance and also the fact you call her mom when you two first meet.

When shuri is in the lab, you train with the Dora Milaje, showing you are a very able fighter. There is also a grace to your movements even though you are so large.

You also cook with Ramonda, letting her see your secret talent. You are cooking dinner when Shuri and T'Challa walks in. You smile as Shuri hugs your back and you offer her a piece of beef, which she happily eats.